The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Economics of Truth: The Benefits of a Living System

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: Ymmo
Date: 02/23/2008
I just read the entire trilogy and I'm speechless. I can't believe how well you incorporated your story into the real episodes. You make it sound SO believable! It's amazing. That's one of the best House fics I've ever read. I love the way you explore House's personality and reasons for his behavior. I only have one complaint - the alternative ending could be a little fluffier still, hehe! ;) Apart from that, well... what can I cay. A superb piece of work. What about another sequel, maybe? *hint hint*
From: LisaX
Date: 07/10/2007
I'd love to read the the alternative ending too!
From: xelloss100
Date: 07/08/2007
Nice ending!!! you portrait both very well, love the way you included scenes from season 2's two ending especially when House got shot... Nice Work!!! Like I said before I'm a sucker for fluffy-mushy ending so even if it's a little OC I'd love to read the alternative ending too...
From: Vig
Date: 07/08/2007
Thank you so much!!! Please do give us the very OOC fluffy ending!!!!!!
From: michelle
Date: 07/08/2007
Yes, please!!! I need the alternative happy ending!!!
From: Houseanna
Date: 07/07/2007
Thank you!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.