The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Reverberation

Number of comments: 12

(post new comment)

From: Ayla
Date: 05/24/2009
You're amazing. Serious, keep writing 'cause we need you to. That was fuckin awesome.
From: lee
Date: 04/11/2009
I have no words. What a great story you've made.
From: Lilly
Date: 12/28/2008
Disarming. Sexy. Lovely. Thank you so much and that's what I can say by now.
From: Arisha
Date: 11/18/2007
I'm not even conherent after reading that. It's a woven work of art so seemlessly filled with human struggle I find that I've been holdling my breath when I surface from the world it creates. I feel I can't write a comment to do it justice or express how much I enjoy this and many of the other multi-dimentional stories you write for this fandom.

Yeah, I'm not making any of this sound right. Lets try this. My senses are overloaded, I'm disoriented, I'm touched. Thank you.
From: rutgerberit
Date: 10/19/2007
Never thought I'd be as touched by a slash fanfic as I am by this story (and its prequel). Favourite part: "It's so much easier to settle for second best when he doesn't really know what he wants. He's never known what he wants. Because he's never known what would make him happy - because Wilson doesn't even truly know what happiness is, what it feels like, how to get it and keep it." I'm sure a lot of us can relate to that in real life... ;-) Well done. Cheers!
From: Abbie
Date: 08/15/2007
Well. That was all sweet and touching and beautiful, wasn't it?
From: belle
Date: 08/08/2007
I liked the extreme and painful push pull between the two of them in this.

It was riveting and I really was afraid that Wilson was going to completely blow it at the end.

Thank you for both Stereophonic and this one.
From: Catrina
Date: 08/02/2007
Ohh...a huge fic. And, from a quick scan, not much dialogue. So, I'll download it and work my way through it slowly. Feedback will follow...
From: Missy
Date: 08/01/2007
It's very realistic, in my opinion, both psychologically and sexually. I like to think that House accidentally goes to sleep spooned-up behind Wilson. And that Wilson wakes up to find him that way, and finds that he loves it. All his love for Greg comes to the surface of his consciousness all at once. ...And they live happily in love forever after. Wouldn't it be lovely if that happened? Not realistic though, is it?
From: jadecastle6
Date: 07/27/2007
OMG. This is painfully beautiful.
From: Amber
Date: 07/25/2007
Wow, I was so surprised to see that you had written a follow up story. Nice job.
From: KristinainSF
Date: 07/23/2007
Brilliant and stunning.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.