The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on No Mere Mortal, He

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: lgXlUBWWFt
Date: 07/29/2013
can you buy xanax online xanax dosage 0.25 - xanax brand online no prescription
From: Tina
Date: 12/14/2008
wow that gave me chills at the end ^_^ Although i have to say I didn't realize the story was set so far into the future until you mentioned that Wilson had silvery hair...
From: BlahBlah
Date: 07/17/2007
THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME this is the first story ive commented which is amazing since ive read a lot, it was beautifully written, if not somewhat depressing
From: Robin
Date: 07/01/2007
This had all the elements of a first rate short story with a surprise ending. I had no idea of the time frame until Wilson was described as old. It made me cry when I realized what happened to House. I believe in season 4 there will be more of House interacting with med students and that is going to be fun to watch.
From: zephlyn
Date: 07/01/2007
Very nicely done. I liked the whole idea of the reader being a student. It was a very nice twist when the reader was being showed the portrait instead of House in the flesh.

Adored the ending.
From: zephlyn
Date: 07/01/2007
Very nicely done. I liked the whole idea of the reader being a student. It was a very nice twist when the reader was being showed the portrait instead of House in the flesh.

Adored the ending.
From: Lalo
Date: 06/27/2007
Awsome. Really original. Loved it.
From: Kenzie
Date: 06/25/2007
Oh my God! this gave me chills! It was so sad and so sweet, especially the part about him looking in on Wilson, and opening textbooks to relevnt information. Just beautiful!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.