The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Wilson's Balcony

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: DiOFXNvJdO
Date: 07/28/2013
via percocet xanax high - xanax employee drug test
From: Catrina
Date: 07/21/2007
Out of the 3 ducklings, Chase is the one I don't mind knowing about Greg and Jimmy. I can't imagine Wilson's shirts fitting House though...he seems too tall and skinny. I'm obviously wrong.
From: Samuraicat1019
Date: 06/03/2007
Oh no! That end really had me! I was giggling for all of a minute! Lovely story over all!
From: Berlin
Date: 05/26/2007
You know, if I keep on reading this stuff, I'm going to end up convinced that Wilson and House really are sexually aroused by each other. A couple of things, though -- I've read a few of these "slash" stories now, and Wilson -- and once even Chase of all people -- is always the aggressor, which seems counter-intuitive to the balance of power in most of House's relationships. Perhaps more importantly, isn't there a chance that adding a sexual element to House and Wilson's relationship rather spoils what the original writers have managed to create--an adult relationship between two mature men that is neither homoerotic nor based entirely on showing each other up. Relationships like that are rare in fiction -- consider OF MICE AND MEN - and I'm not sure that altering one is the best idea. Having said that, though, I did like the little twist at the end of your story, and, of course, it would be Chase, wouldn't it?

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.