The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

The Butterfly


by CausticChick


"I got you a present," said House.

"You did?" asked Cameron as she bounded out of House's bathroom and hopped onto the bed. They had been seeing each other secretly for a few weeks and Cameron often stayed the night at House's apartment. She had made herself comfortable, leaving a toothbrush and other toiletries in his medicine cabinet. House found he didn't mind her stuff being there if she was there too, so he didn't gripe about the pink razors and weird face creams that now donned his shelves.

She eyed the small wrapped box that House held in his hands. "What is it?"

He handed her the box. "Open it and see."

Cameron ripped of the paper and opened the box, pulling out a small...butterfly? "What is this thing?" she asked, a little bit confused.

"It's called The Butterfly."

"What does it do?"

"Takes you to new heights, to places you've never experienced," replied House cryptically. When Cameron furrowed her brows, House sighed and explained. "It's a vibrator."

"You're giving me a vibrator? Scared that you're not up to snuff?"

"Not just any vibrator. You strap it on, like so," he said as he took the small toy from out of her hands. "Give me your legs." Cameron swung her lithe legs onto House's lap, and he stretched the elastic straps over her feet and slid them straight up to her hips. This brought the butterfly into position against her folds, directly above her most sensitive spot.

"Okay," she said slowly. "Now what?"

"You wear this under your clothes and I can control it using this." House pulled a small, rectangular remote control out of the box. Cameron raised her eyebrows at him. "What?! All the horny college kids are doing it! They wear them when the go out dancing. It has a setting that make it pulse to the beat of the music."

"How do you know all this? Been spending time with a lot of horny college girls lately?"

"I choose not to speak on the grounds that it may incriminate me," he said solemnly.

Cameron chuckled. "So you want me to wear this all day, and let you control it?"

"Yes, please," House replied.

Cameron got up from the bed and adjusted the straps so that the butterfly lay flush against her. "You know, it's actually not that bad. I can hardly feel it," she said as she dressed for work.

Yet, thought House. But you most definitely will.

OoOoO

They usually arrived separately so as not to arouse suspicion. Cameron entered first and put her bag on the desk in the corner, then headed to the coffee maker and poured herself a cup. It was still too early for Chase and Foreman to be there, and she liked to take this time each day to check her personal email. She took her mug over to the desk and booted up her laptop, and was about to open her in box when she heard House's office door open and close. She heard the TV switch on and the roar of monster trucks met her ears.

House sat down in his desk chair, one wall and a glass door separating him from the most beautiful woman in the world. He would love to walk through that door and ravish her, but he had something better in mind. Actually, it was in his pocket: the remote for the butterfly.

Now would be the perfect time for him to try out his new toy, before Foreman and Chase arrived. He slipped his hand into his jacket pocket and fingered the small rectangular piece of plastic. It had a single switch that had three settings, low, high and pulse, and he decided to start with the low setting. He had all day to test the others.

He smirked and flipped the switch to low.

"Oh!" Cameron said, shifting in her chair as the butterfly flew into action. Her stomach lurched in that pleasurable way, and she closed her eyes as the vibrations teased her most sensitive spot. Then, just as fast as it had started, it stopped, and Cameron sighed. Oh my God, she thought. This was going to be an interesting day. She turned back to her computer and continued to check her email.

House put the remote back in his pocket. Cameron's reaction had been exactly as he had imagined it, and if the first test was any indication, this was going to be an interesting day.

OoOoO

Their patient had started seizing, and the team was trying to figure out why. After receiving the results of some tests, they all followed House back to the conference room for another differential. They discussed the case as they walked at a fast clip, each of them throwing out ideas which House then shot down. House knew they'd get the answer eventually, but was anxious to get back to his comfy chair to rest his leg.

As he listened to the younger doctors bicker and argue about the patient's treatment, House remembered the little rectangular piece of plastic in his pocket. He reached in and found it there, then waited until it was Cameron's turn to talk, which might take a while because Foreman and Chase were arguing with each other pretty animatedly.

Cameron was getting increasingly annoyed at the boys for dominating the conversation and had tried several times to jump in to give her two cents. There was finally a lull when Chase was stymied Foreman, and Cameron took her chance. "I think we should get an CT scan to see if we can-"

House flicked the switch to high, and Cameron stumbled as she walked, her eyes wide in surprise. He let the butterfly do it's thing for a few seconds as Cameron moaned and whimpered, finally closing her eyes to experience the sensations. He smirked before he turned around to look, then flicked the switch off.

Cameron felt like she was going to collapse, and Chase noticed that she was flushed. He ran to her side and slipped his arm around her waist to support her just before her knees gave way. Foreman looked nervous as well. They were genuinely concerned. "Cameron, are you alright?" asked Chase.

Cameron nodded. "I'm fine. I...just got light headed. I guess I forgot to eat lunch." Chase helped her into a standing position. She was a little embarrassed that she had almost collapsed, but how do you explain to your colleagues that your secret boyfriend/boss was stimulating you from down the hall? Chase didn't look convinced, but Cameron insisted. "I'm fine. Let's get back to the office so we can figure out what's wrong with our patient." She stepped away from Chase and walked past House towards Diagnostics, shooting him a dirty glare as she walked. When she was a few feet in front of him, House smirked once more as he flicked the switch on and off quickly, sending a little shock to Cameron's core. She yelped and stumbled again, but straightened almost as quickly and turned to the three men as she smoothed an imaginary wrinkle from her skirt. "I just tripped. These heels are killers."

OoOoO

They had gotten the CT scan and were now going over the results in the conference room. The team sat at the table and House stood by the white board tapping the end of the pen on his chin as he considered the symptoms. The three younger doctors were still arguing about what the mysterious disease was, and House was mostly ignoring them as they talked. He read the symptoms over and over again in his head and finally it hit him. He had figured it out.

House turned towards them to tell them the answer and to boast about the amazing way he had come up with the diagnosis, but one look at Cameron holding her own in an argument with the boys was enough to send his libido into overdrive. The patient's condition wasn't immediately life threatening, so he decided to have a little bit of fun.

This time, instead of waiting for Cameron to speak, House waited until Foreman was reciting a long-winded opinion. He reached into his pocket grabbed the remote. Cameron looked over at him in that instant and spotted his hand going into his jacket pocket. Her eyes shot to his eyes, and silently pleaded him to not do what he was thinking of doing, but that just made House want to do it more. The corners of him mouth turned up slightly, enough for Cameron to notice but not for the boys.

His eyes were locked with Cameron's as House flipped the switch to low, and Cameron bit back a sigh as the butterfly began to flutter against her. Her eyelids fell and she took a deep breath, allowing the vibrations to totally relax her muscles. Just as she was getting accustomed to the frequency, House flipped the switch to high and Cameron's eyes flew open. Her hands gripped the edge of the glass conference table, and she tried not to shift in her seat. She pressed her thighs together, but that only intensified the sensations.

"What do you think, Cameron?" asked Foreman.

"What? Huh?" Cameron sputtered, barely able to comprehend what Foreman was saying. The butterfly was driving her to the brink, and she was surprised that she had even heard Foreman pose the question at all. "I...agree with Chase," she said, grasping at any answer that her muddled brain could muster. Chase didn't seem to notice her odd behavior, and smirked smugly at Foreman, who started arguing his point again.

House managed to stay involved in the conversation, watching Cameron writhing out of the corner of his eye. She was really close. He could see her flushed skin and the beginnings of perspiration at her hairline. Her lips were slacked, as if waiting to be kissed, and her eyes were closed tight as the vibrations took her higher.

Cameron felt as if she were falling, the heat in her belly spreading to her entire body and making her head swim. She new that House was going to make her come, she just had to figure out a way to do it as subtly as possible.

House flicked the switch one last time, turning on the pulse setting. Cameron's eyes shot open and her whole body jerked as the sharp pulses pushed her over the edge. She came hard, the vibrations of the butterfly sending shockwaves throughout her core. She managed not to scream out loud, barely, but let out a soft whimper and then a satisfied sigh. House turned off the butterfly and was immediately hard from watching her, and he adjusted his pants to try and hide his obvious arousal. He needed to get Chase and Foreman out of the office, STAT.

"It's meningitis," House said, interrupting the argument. The whole team looked at him, including Cameron, her breathing still a little bit shallower than normal. "Go treat him."

"But-" started Foreman.

"Now," said House, and Chase and Foreman hurried out of the room. Cameron stood up and started to slowly stalk towards him, her narrowed gaze alight with passion and desire. It was a little scary, actually, and House started backing up towards his office door. Cameron reached him and put a hand on his chest, pushing him into his darkened office and onto his easy chair. She crushed her mouth to his, and House was momentarily shocked. But he soon recovered and kissed her back with as much fervor as she was exhibiting. She straddled him and hiked up her skirt, then ripped open his jeans, freeing his straining erection. She lowered herself onto him slowly until he filled her, and she threw her head back in satisfaction. House didn't notice her reach into his jacket pocket and pull out the small remote. He tried to thrust into her, to get her to grind against him, but he immediately stopped when Cameron flipped the switch.

His eyes shot open as the butterfly began to pulse against his shaft, and Cameron smiled down at his shocked expression. She didn't move and neither did House, each of them letting the vibrations from the pulsing butterfly bring them closer and closer. House couldn't take any more, and he thrust hard into her and came, exploding into her so forcefully that Cameron cried out. The feeling of House coming in her pushed her over the edge, her muscles contracting violently around House's shuddering length.

She collapsed against him and turned off the butterfly, breathing hard and fast. House opened his eyes and gazed down at Cameron, absentmindedly stroking her pair as they lay in each other's arms. "That was intense. Is that what you've been feeling all day?" he asked.

"No, it felt like a soft breeze blowing across my skin," she snarked. "I've been in an aroused state all day without a release, and it was driving me crazy."

House chuckled as Cameron rose up and off his lap and went to pull her skirt back down. But then she stopped, reached under, and pulled off the butterfly. House pouted. "You don't like your present?"

Cameron rolled her eyes. "I loved it, and I think you know just how much, but I can't take the suspense." She headed to the door, but turned around at the last second. "Next time you want to fuck me, all you have to do is ask."


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.