The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Sheets Of Blood Stained Cotton Prt 3


by WillsWombat007


Warning: WOAH! Hold it right there cowboy. Well I'm pretty much about to go trigger happy with the Chase abuse. If you don't want the detailed version, I'll post a very G rated summary with the next chapter. Seriously though, trigger happy.

Sheets Of Blood Stained Cotton

Chapter 3

Robert Chase entered his house. His house had been particularly messy lately, with all the Cameron drama and the House drama he hadn't had much time to clean up. In truth he spent alot of his time drinking. He turned on the light in his living room and noticed the window open. Although Robert would usually close it before he left the house, dear Robbie was simply too damn tired and too damn distracted to think anything of it. He shut the window, wandered to the kitchen, got a bottle of Smirnoff from the fridge, went back to the living room and crashed on the couch.

Cameron was a mad woman. He was almost glad to be away from her, and almost sighed of relief at the thought of never having to deal with her emotional atrocities again. Let House have her, he was who she really wanted all along anyway. But at that thought, his stomach knotted, and his heart sank for a moment. For a moment he wondered if she really had just been using him all this time. He shook it off. Not like it matters now. What did he need to be a doctor for? Being a doctor was so -- routine. Everyday doctors heal all kinds of people from all walks of life. People who are saints and people who go out and murder and rape and rob. The doctors never know, they just heal and treat everyone equally, murderer, stripper, policeman, or hero. Its like fucking communism, Chase thought bitterly.

After all, he could probably get another job easy with all the years he had spent in med school. He thought for a moment about possibly being someone who worked with kids. He loved children. Maybe he could find a job with less hours, then he'd be able to actually find a girlfriend that he actually has time to date. Then maybe he'd have some kids of his own. With that consoling thought in mind, and one last sip of Smirnoff, Robert drifted off to sleep on his couch, never hearing the soft thump of footsteps that came down the hallway. ________________________________________________________________________________________________ Cameron and Foreman creeped into Charles' Chase's home. And clicked on the light. It was a very neat and orderly home from what it looked like. They had stepped into what seemed to be a mix between a living room and a library. Each side of the room had a large book shelf on the wall, books stacked in them side by side, all of them leather bound and thick, titles often printed in gold lettering. On the hardwood floor were 3 tables and 3 chairs at each one. And in one side of the room that wast covered with bookshelf, was a television. Cameron and Foreman looked under the tables for anything weird, eventually finding the room to be clean. They walked further into the house.

The rooms after that were nothing short of what looked like the home of a potato couch. Potato chip bags were everywhere on the floor (even a few potato chips), clothes scattered everywhere. Foreman and Cameron split up to find anything worth investigating. Foreman went into the bathroom and held his nose. It stank. The bathroom wasn't too messy however, some bottles of shampoo on the ground and thats about it. The bathtub was hidden by a veil that hung from a pole in the ceiling. Foreman pushed the veil aside.

"Woah." He said. There was an enormous pile of broken glass in the tub. Peicing them together, Foreman deduced that they had been from shattered beer bottles. But what the hell were they doing in the bathtub? Foreman went off to go find Cameron.

He went into a bedroom where he found Cameron sitting at the edge of the bed, staring at the tv screen, her hand over her mouth. He went over to go look at whatever she was watching. ________________________________________________________________________________________________ Robert woke up without opening his eyes. What the hell happened?, he thought to himself. His head hurt. He tried to recall where he was when he fell asleep, and remembered the couch and the Smirnoff. He sighed and tried to move his arm to reach for the watch on the floor. He realized he was stuck on something. Opening his eyes, he realized his hands seemed to be caught on something behind his back. Great. He thought. Then he looked around and realized he was no longer on his couch. He was on his bed in his bedroom. Shirtless. He sat up, and the room started to spin. But how the hell -- ?

And as though to awnser his question, a familiar hand grabbed his shoulders from behind him. Robbie flinched.

"'Ello Robbie." James whispered into his ear, that familiar warm breath creeping across his cheek.

Robert began to nearly hyperventilate, but he controlled his breathing so that his breaths came out slow but rockily as if he was struggling to breathe. "James..." he said slowly and quietly, but in a voice dripping with panic, "Just...let...me...go..."

"No."

And fear envloped Robets heart, projected in his eyes, as he suddenly felt the cold side of a sharp knife rubbing against his side.

"You've been a bad boy Robbie." James said and with a slick flick of his wrist, he gave Robert a small cut in his side. Robbie gritted his teeth.

"Let me go James!" Robbie said much sterner this time. He started trying wriggle his way out of the ropes James had tied around his wrists. James lifted the knife, and gave Robbie an even bigger cut right above the first one.

"Agh!" Robert yelped in pain, nearly feeling the blood as it ran down his side and he tensed when James stooped down and licked the blood off himself. ________________________________________________________________________________________________ "Oh...my...god..." Cameron muttered out as she watched, on the tv screen, her now ex co worker being pinned to the wall by James Chase. It was more a teenage version of Robert. It was clearly old. She had found this video in one of the drawer's of Charles' bedroom. It had been entitled "Robbie." Cameron felt regretful, horrified, but now understanding.

On the screen, James held Chase in place while Charles' used a pair of siccors to undress Robbie in strips. Robbie was struggling and kicking to get out of James grip, screaming a high pitched "No! Get off me!" since puberty apperantley hadn't even come yet. Once Charles was done and Robbie was completely nude, he ran his hands messily all over Robbie's body, feeling him up. Whoever was video taping all this zoomed in as Charles began sucking on Robbie's left nipple.

Foreman flinched. ________________________________________________________________________________________________ Robbie was helpless. James had him pinned to the bed, and was currently sitting right on top of Robert's abdomen. Robert couldn't throw him off, James was 2 times his size. James was licking at Robbie's pale skin, inflicting small cuts on Robbie's body every now and then. "Mmm...you taste so good." James would mutter mockingly every once in a while. Robert held back sobs as James slowly slid down his pants down to his ankles, James hand then reaching out to stroke Robbie's non erected cock.

Robert was almost sure he was going to die. He felt sick enough, and James had begun to cut up his legs. Though the cuts were small, they were plentiful and blood was dripping everywhere.

Slowly, as life would flash before ones eyes before the moment of death, Robbie began reliving his own nightmares.

-Flashback- A teenage 15 year old Robert Chase ran home to his mother and father. He ran in tears, feeling humiliated, and sick. His brothers had ravaged him. His own damn brothers. They even fucking video taped it for their sick amusement. He tripped over various times before he reached his destination because of the throbbing pain in his torso. He bursted into his home to find his mother lying on the couch in the entryway, her face buried in its cushion. Robbie knew very well to leave his mother alot during her hangover hours, so he ran to his father's study. It was a large room that resembled a library. He found his father there, studying as always. It took Rowan a few moments to notice his son was even there, let alone that he was crying.

"What is it Robbie, I'm busy!" He nearly yelled at his sons tear streaked face.

"James---James and Charles----they---they..." Robert sobbed out, nearly incoherantly.

"Well? What is it??" Rowan said, impatient.

"They held me down and they made me ---- they fucking raped me!" Robert yelled out, bursting into even more agonized sobs.

Rowan looked stunned.

"Stop making up stories boy. They would never." Rowan said in a low voice, and then turned back to his study, but Robert grabbed his arm.

"You have to believe me!!" Robert screamed, "Here!! Look at what they did to me!!!

Robert pulled down his sweatpants to reveal his legs, which were drenched in streams of dark red blood. Rowan stared again and said, "You cut yourself. Nothing more. Get out of my study and go clean up."

"Father, please!!"

"GO ROBBIE!"

Robert couldn't believe his father. But he was at a loss for words, he redressed himself, left, waddled to his bedroom, plopped on the bed, buried his face into his pillow and cried for many, many hours.

-End Flashback-

Robert didn't even feel James turn him over, but what interrupted his reminising was the unbearable, blinding pain when Jame's shoved his cock into him, and Robert screamed in agony and found himself vomiting all over the pillow. James ignored it and pummeled into him repeatedly, moaning in pleasure while Robbie screamed in pain. ________________________________________________________________________________________________ It had almost been an hour, and Cameron and Foreman were still watching, horrified at the pictures on the screen. On it, they tied Robert to a table. James was on one end, ramming into Robbie, while on the other end, Charles rammed himself right into Robbie's mouth. Whoever was video taping this was laughing at Robert and mocking him, calling him "the typical blonde slut".

"Someone get out the whip!" Charles yelled out with a sadistic grin on face. Cameron let out a small whimper for Robbie. He was in too much pain to fight anymore. It was not long till James left the screen and reentered it with a whip in his hand, which he began lashing across Robbies back, who let out what looked like near-spasms.

"So..." Foreman finally spoke, "Think we should take this back to House?" ________________________________________________________________________________________________ James pummeled into Robert for the last time. Robert let out a long, agonized scream, sobs now eminating freely. James leaned closer to Robbie's ear and whispered, "Thats for killing my mother." He dettached himself. James then got up, grabbed Roberts navy blue bathrobe from his closet and wrapped it around himself, and then he walked out of the room without another word, leaving a ravaged Robbie lying on his bed in a puddle of vomit, blood, sweat, and tears. Robbie noticed that the force and physical trauma had lossened the clumsly put ropes around his wrists.

James walked down the dark hallway with a blank expression on his face. He did not hear Robert so closely behind him. But he felt the blade of the knife, as Robbie stabbed it through his his head and pulled it out. James fell face down to the floor, Robert turned him over and said "Thats for killing me."

And with that line he cut his own right wrist.

"One slice for raping me."

Then he cut his left.

"One slice for beating me."

Then he gashed himself in the chest.

"One slice for making my father think I'm crazy."

James looked in horror up at Robert who had an insane gleam in his eye. His expression was near demented.

"One slice, for never letting me forget."

Robert slit his throat, and as though in slow motion, fell on top of his brother, drawing what he believed to be his last, final breaths. ________________________________________________________________________________________________ A/N: Sorry if this offended you. I warned y'all. Now review before I send Jack The Ripper on you.

Next Chapter: House turns the tables. And hes really, really, really mad. Does it mean things get better for Chase? No, actually.

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.