The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Nightmares

Number of comments: 10

(post new comment)

From: Midnite
Date: 08/29/2010
that was great...kept me up well past sleep time just to finish it.

I greatly enjoyed.
From: Darcie
Date: 07/08/2009
I absolutely love this! It was a great story. Well done!!!x infinity! xoxo Dee
From: Kristen
Date: 12/16/2007
I did cry, on several occassions. That story, along with the rest of the series is incredibly awesome.
From: Nanny Ogg
Date: 07/31/2007
Hi naughtybookworm, just finished reading all of your David-stories - I really, really love them. First of all it's a fantastic storyline, House becoming a father and nearly simultanously finding a new love (Wilson). And then it's so beautifully written. I especially love those bits where you let us see the House/Wilson-relationship from Davids angle (so cute when an 8year old thinks like "how stupid of them to think I won't notice"). And you also hit the mark with the more darker parts (I really almost cried in front of my computer when the kid tried to commit suicide so he won't be a burden for House and Wilson).

Keep up the good work, I hope you'll write some more stories to publish here.
From: Psyche
Date: 06/27/2007
This series is fantastic! The characterizations are spot on and David is a marvelous creation. I'm just wondering why House hasn't let David know that he, too, was abused by a parent. It might help David realize that it doesn't make him a bad person.
From: BlkDiamond
Date: 06/12/2007
Yeah, was waiting for this to come out! Glad you put a new story out in one of my favorite story lines. Sure hope you have a lot more planned. Was happy to see David get some relief from the fear of his mother coming back and House and Wilson adopting him. Nice that everyone can see they belong together. Please write more!
From: EmQ
Date: 05/23/2007
I LOVE these stories! They have so much depth. I am impressed with the way you have handled the psychological issues little David has.

I'm not the biggest fan of the House/Wilson thing but it works for your stories. Keep 'em coming!
From: Ray
Date: 05/13/2007
That was awesome. I'm so glad that David finally has closure with his mother. Maybe he won't feel so jumpy with every little bad thing that happens from now on. You did a great job with it. I hope to see much more from you. -Ray
From: Ray
Date: 05/13/2007
Yay! You posted another one! I love you. Now, off to read it...
From: Leah
Date: 05/13/2007
This....was...an..amazing journey.

*is sobbing*

Thank you such much for bringing such an amazing bond between father and son and between two lovers to such an amazing story.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.