The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Guilty

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: yhmaBknNOp
Date: 07/30/2013
xanax online xanax clean drug test - order xanax online australia
From: nicolina
Date: 10/06/2007
SO GOOD. kind of awesome, because you think, oh, I wonder how wilson will respond to this soft-spoken hurt house?--but then house ends up being as calculating as always...loved it!!
From: nicolina
Date: 10/06/2007
SO GOOD. kind of awesome, because you think, oh, I wonder how wilson will respond to this soft-spoken hurt house?--but then house ends up being as calculating as always...loved it!!
From: Catrina
Date: 07/21/2007
Oooohhh...that was deliciously cruel. Even the finger-hitting thing made me cringe. I think Wilson would be impressed House could hang on for two hours if he knew what House had done to guilt him though :) A really great read.
From: Bobbi
Date: 06/11/2007
Aw man, that's horrible. Poor Wilson, poor House...sigh... that was perfect just the same.
From: Missy
Date: 06/09/2007
The first step to overcoming any addiction -- always-- is to admit that you have a serious problem. It wasn't all for nothing that Wilson contrived and set into motion the bet. Only someone who really loves you would risk making you hate and mistrust them forever by betrayal like this. Wilson was trying to help him the only way he could -- indirectly. House can talk his way out of anything, evade anything, fake out anybody. But this bet forced the truth to come out -- to himself. Wilson shouldn't feel so guilty as this, imho. I doubt that House would have been so hurt and accepting if this conversation ever occured. I would like to suggest that House knew from the moment he agreed to Cuddy's deal he knew that Wilson was behind it. Who else would care enough to risk impairing House's mental, problem solving abilities? Remember what happened at the end of the Tritter arc? House apologized to Wilson for blaming him. Nobody else was strong enough to see House suffer so badly but Wilson, and House knew it. If House gets liver failure or goes deaf from the Viacadin in season 4 you'll feel differently about what Wilson did.
From: brown_polyester
Date: 06/09/2007
This sort of takes the Detox story full circle, giving some sort of conclusion to what would happen if House found out. And House seems to find out nearly everything. If this had really happened, maybe Wilson would've acted differently in the third season. But, alas, Wilson has his own cruel streak, and it was a major character in the middle of the third season.
From: rachbigbro
Date: 06/04/2007
Wow. At first I was like, House would never admit to anything like that, but at the end it all came together. Jeazus, that was really good.
From: Berlin
Date: 05/25/2007
I might as well come clean here and admit that, Like my favourite Dr. House, I walk with a cane and take large quantities of pain medication (I have spinal arthritis, though, not an infarction), and while I was fascinated by this story, a couple of things glared at me. One: With the best will in the world, you cannot dry-swallow two Vicodon. Vicodon are large and chalky and not amenable to being swallowed, and every time I see Hugh Laurie do this on the programme, I want to laugh. I keep meaning to write to the producers and mention this to them. Also, Vicodon withdrawal is pretty bloody bad, but it's not THAT bad; it's like a really nasty flu with leg cramps thrown in to make things interesting. And there are ways to make the withdrawal easier--you can ease off it gradually, and take phenobarbital; you really don't have to suffer so barbarically, though I admit it makes for an excellet story. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.