The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Dancers

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: glennie
Date: 10/16/2007
Hi, you had mentioned your story on the fox.com house forum so I came over and found it. I like it.You have a good 'take' on HOuse,,and Dani is an interesting complex woman. I've only read chapter 1 so far and as soon as I have time, I'll read the rest. Are you planning on posting it on fox? It's easy to use once you get the hang of it. I didn't know how to do links either until someone showed me. What you want to do is instead of putting the link in your post (a no-no on that forum) you put the link in your profile and mention in your post for us to go to the link. Everything has to be PG-13, so it is in risque, you have to post that off-site. Just ask if you have any questions,,,,I have a fic too, it is also House/OC if you want to read it. It's call "The Elle Word"It is posted on Fox and on fanfiction.net You can find the link on my profile at fox.Hope to hear more from you on the boards.glennie (glenlivet19)
From: menme
Date: 08/08/2007
I want to thank everyone for your comments. I was traveling in July and had no access. Cyn, thanks - some of the run-on may be lazy, but also I really think this is the way it looks in someone's (e.g. H's) head and I try to get as deep in the pov as I can. But it could probably stand reining in and I'll keep this in mind in future chapters. Chap 2 out - I hope - by latest mid-Sept
From: Nanny Ogg
Date: 08/03/2007
A great story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. Very well written and imo a good characterization of House. And your punctuation didn't bother me at all ;)
From: Milka
Date: 06/26/2007
love, love, love your story! I am a huge HouseOFC shipper and this is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. very well written! lease update soon!
From: CYN
Date: 06/24/2007
One huge issue killed this story. Have you ever heard of PUNCTUATION? The first paragraph is one big run-on sentence!!!! It's like you got all you thoughts down on paper and published them without STRUCTURING them. It's a shame because the story is pretty damn good. Look at the first sentence, second paragraph. That is NOT a sentence. This story actually hurts my eyes to read. Please, PLEASE use proper grammar in the future.

Cyn
From: ashwolf83
Date: 06/15/2007
I can't wait for you to put out another chapter. All I can think about is what is going to happen next.
From: xo
Date: 06/13/2007
xoxo

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.