The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Damage

Number of comments: 29

(post new comment)

From: seizedcarautos
Date: 04/10/2009
Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.
From: seizedcarautos
Date: 04/10/2009
Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.
From: Lullu
Date: 04/10/2009
I'm at a loss of words, so let me just say this: I love it. Totally. The last few lines pretty much pwned the rest of the H/W fandom combined. God, if only this could've happened on the show. THANK YOU, for writing this awesomely awesome story.
From: seizedcarautos
Date: 04/10/2009
Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.
From: seizedcarautos
Date: 04/09/2009
Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.
From: seizedcarautos
Date: 04/09/2009
Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.
From: seizedcarautos
Date: 04/09/2009
Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.
From: cheapcarsauctions
Date: 04/07/2009
Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.
From: cheapcarsauctions
Date: 04/04/2009
Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.
From: greetingsfrompoland
Date: 03/05/2009
Hello to all ! Greetings From Poland. very Good Page !
From: kbgkbgnet
Date: 02/25/2009
Hello to all ! Greetings From Poland. Great and vaulable site. KBGKBG
From: seoelite
Date: 01/29/2009
Thank you. I read herelots of valuable sentences. Greetings from Poland.
From: mxdp
Date: 03/08/2008
I've read some of your stories, and I'll read many more.By this you are officially my favorite House-author. Congrats! XD
From: Catrina
Date: 08/02/2007
Good writing, mirroring what happened with each of the ducklings and Cuddy with Wilson later. And I really do think Wilson would be the last to find out if House ever got that sick for real.
From: daisylily
Date: 08/01/2007
(I came over here via a post on Live Journal.)

This is a great story, and totally them. It would have been so much better if we'd seen this version of events on the show... Wonderful stuff.
From: Cassie
Date: 07/31/2007
ooooh, love. Great characterization, and this is how that episode should have ended.
From: Bridget
Date: 07/26/2007
Damn! Just perfect! So much pride in Wilson being pissed at Cameron etc, they deserve some shit from Wilson after the way they treated him. Awesome story, clear, well written, excellent flow, funny and touching. Well done.
From: Aurore
Date: 07/06/2007
Amazing. Totally loved it. Seriously the best House/Wilson ever. Hearts all around.
From: Nakanna Lee
Date: 03/29/2007
This was such a wonderful pick-me-up. I'm beginning to realize I might care just a *little bit too much* about the characters of this show, when an ep of hostility between House and Wilson can make me feel out of sorts until the following week! This was such a breath of fresh air. Loved the parallel techniques you used: all the ducklings call; House gives Wilson all of what was given to him.

Wilson's conversations on the phone were very telling--oddly enough, I could really "hear" Foreman, Chase, and Cam talking on the other line. Chase's call was really very moving. I loved how you drew attention to Wilson assuming a protector role for Chase. I hope we see more of that in the show, especially if the writers pursue the daddy-issue storylines regarding Chase and House. I find that endlessly more interesting than the romantic, soap-opera-esque pairings they're trying to shove into what was a brilliant, snarky medical drama.

Well, that got rather far away from the H/W. But I wanted to just thank you again for writing and posting this. It really did make me smile, which I desperately needed as of late. :)

~Nakanna Lee
From: daisylily
Date: 03/29/2007
Oh, this is excellent, and the title is just right - wonderful!
From: suggsygirl
Date: 03/26/2007
awww sweet. I thought that episode (Half-Wit) really didn't deal with House/Wilson in a believable way, this did.
From: Ignaz Wisdom
Date: 03/20/2007
Love it :) Hot and sweet and sexy.
From: Leeya
Date: 03/17/2007
wow, loved this. you are an amazing writer.... and you really hit it off with your characterizations. darn good read!
From: Emily Davidson
Date: 03/11/2007
Interesting ending! I like the triple whammy at the end and I would love to have been in House's shoes! Who wouldn't want to grab Wilson's ass? Other than Foreman...
From: Anna
Date: 03/08/2007
Beautiful elucidation of a relatively opaque episode, and an even more beautiful resolution thereto. Brava!
From: Ray
Date: 03/07/2007
Perfect, loved it. I was wondering when Cuddy would express her anger about House copping a feel. And the House/Wilson aspect. What I live for. Write more.
From: grim_lupine
Date: 03/07/2007
There are no words for how wonderful this is. It's the perfect ending to the episode, and took all the loose ends, to me, and tied them up. It showed Wilson's very real anger, and everyone else's shortsightedness. A truly wonderful piece.
From: Carol
Date: 03/07/2007
This story is very sweet. It's amazeing you were able to write it so fast! Thank you.
From: kickthecane
Date: 03/07/2007
This was absolutely wonderful. It's like you channeled all my thoughts and questions about this episode and answered them perfectly--and damn fast too. ;)

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.