The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Your Wife

Number of comments: 2

(post new comment)

From: Cleavage Queen
Date: 09/26/2009
W O W This is a fabulous opus! So well thought out and planned; it seemed like a plausible story line and I love the "Your Wife" idea for a company. Other than Lady, we've never sen anyone cleaning House's place and he clearly is not doing his own laundry, shopping and cleaning. I love your character of Newt and now I'm off to find the sequel (this story had come up on a random search.) Thanks - I enjoyed this immensely.
From: Dawn
Date: 12/13/2007
Omg omg omg. I cried in the end. I loved this story. Very original. And I liked the fact that you introduced Stephen Hawking in it as well. You sure have looked up your information. Sadly I have only one comment :( The mathematical bridge wasn't build by Sir Isaac Newton. He was long gone before the bridge was made. It's a thing tourist offices say. I found the page about the bridge though: queens.cam.ac.uk/queens/images/WinBridg.html Anyway, just wanted to say again that I really loved this story. Going to read the 2nd part of it now. Great job!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.