The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on You Already Know

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: cad
Date: 09/30/2007
I spent the whole day reading this story! made a walk..returned back..It was like having a good book with all the characters you like or a good movie..you don´t want to read further cos you´re afraid it ends..i think i´m not going to read other fanfics for some time because i want to dwell in this for some time...i mean this all is stuff for a whole seasons or something...you´re a brilliant writer and all the details and how you described everything was amazing! I also liked you didn´t resolve everything! Congrats...i hope you´re doing more of this...you are really talented in writing!
From: Em
Date: 08/07/2007
oh... wow. That has got to be one of the most fantastic fanfics I have ever read. The characters were perfect, and the situations were believable. Reading the fic was a complete emotional journey, and that is one of the best things (in my opinion) a story can do. well done.
From: pretty_blue_gun
Date: 04/12/2007
I can't recall exactly how I stumbled upon this, but I'm so glad I did. This is just amazing. The quality of the writing, the flow, the details, the dialogue, the characterization... it's all fantastic. I would agree with the other reviewer in saying that it does end a little abruptly, but other than that, extremely enjoyable. And I have to say, I'm generally not one for OCs, but Vance Earle was awesome, perfect match to House. Man. This was brilliant :)
From: kmaries
Date: 02/15/2007
This is amazing! The writing is so professional sounding. You really nailed all their characters. The detail was mindblowing.

I was only disappointed at the end where Wilson took off for the weekend with House without telling Cuddy. I liked Cuddy in this story. I HATE Cuddy in canon. I think she is a disgrace to managers, medicine, and professional women in general. As a matter of fact, I pretty much hate the guts of all the characters on the show after the past few episodes. I can't believe David Shore has deliberately done this to his own creation. It usually takes another executive producer to come in after the fact and cause this kind of massacre.

But since I'm so desparately disappointed in the show now, this was just more of the same, and you're completely justified having the take on it that you did. It felt very familiar. That's why I love reading fan fiction, because it gives me a chance to remember when I loved the show and had some hope for these characters.

My only complaint about this story is that is ends very abruptly, with too many things hanging. It doesn't feel just open-ended; significant developments took place in a very short period of time and then boom! Over. That's my only criticism, otherwise, I loved it!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.