The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on If I were a wise man, I would give my heart

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: nikki r
Date: 09/03/2007
i loved this story. you have a very poetic way of writing, and used vivid imagery. great job with describing things through house's eyes and thoughts...beautiful end result
From: SapphireBlue
Date: 02/20/2007
okay, *LOL* one more thing: House's remark, that Wilson was the guy who'd make breakfast in the mornings and Cuddy's reaction to that, that was hilarious ! Thanks for that allusion. Ok, before you think, I am stalking you, I better stop. *LOL*
From: SapphireBlue
Date: 02/20/2007
In my review yesterday I was too quick and too general, cause I think I should tell you why I liked the story so much. First: You have a great way of describing House's thoughts, his grumpiness. The way you describe his pain is really very realistic and almost poetic, I also looooved the Genghis Khan comment.The way he studied her drinking her coffee thereby finding out that she has been pregnant and must have lost the baby, that was really brilliant. And it was so typical of House. And last, but not least:I liked the way she kissed him in the end, directly apologizing for it afterwards saying "I don't know why I did that." It was not Out of Character at all and I liked that. I do think that House was a little Out of Character, he was too nice to the kid, to her. But well...who cares in such a cool story. Well, that's it. I shut up now.
From: SapphireBlue
Date: 02/19/2007
hey, i am really not a fan of adult stories, but i loved this one. it was corny, but who cares ? snow, kids and blue eyes ALWAYS work and your excellent choice of words didn't make it seem corny at all.

LOVED IT.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.