The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Down A Dark Hole

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)

From: Alex
Date: 10/16/2008
Angsty;p I loved it!!
From: Cheryl
Date: 06/09/2007
This is incredibly good (I seem to say that a lot about your writing)...It's the kind of story I read and I want to immediately force someone else to sit down and read it so they can enjoy it as much as I did. (Alas, non of my friends are House fans...sad, isn't it?) The characterizations are so *right* and you do fantastic dialogue...(the lines about worrying about the ozone layer and the preferred send-off for dying were *so* House). All the characters were spot-on. This is a definite keeper of a story.
From: Mel
Date: 05/24/2007
Excellent story. It's rarely we see House and Foreman interacting with each in a fiction so it's nice to see this angle explored. I loved the idea of Foreman seeing a different side to House, even if he can't force himself to acknowledge that his mentor is human. The ending, where Wilson protects the secret of his best friend's abusive childhood, was very touching. Foreman may never realise House has had a sad life but House wouldn't have it any other way.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.