The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Chrysalis Part VIII to the end

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: Nita
Date: 08/10/2007
This was such a wonderful story. I found it yesterday, and I just finished reading the last part. I do believe this is the best House fanfiction I've every read, and I have read quite a few. I'm just disappointed that I've finished it. It doesn't have a sequel does it? That would be great.
From: JJ
Date: 03/24/2007
Hi Kim, Any new story anytime soon??I miss your House/OFC.

From: Kim
Date: 02/28/2007
Hi Daniel, If you could email me your address, I'd like to ask you some questions about your comments to make my next story better. I am taking a Novel class at college and am looking for feedback. Thanks for reading the story.
From: Danielle
Date: 02/27/2007
I can second that sentiment, Chrysalis had me on the edge of my seat throughout most of the story. You did a gigantic buildup with a rather "short" finale in comparison. I'm not complaining mind you, because reading that story was very joyful and for that I want to thank you!
From: Christine
Date: 02/26/2007
WOW that was a wonderful story. I laughed, I cried and I was overjoyed at the birth of MIKE.


(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.