The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Sunshine


by liam22


Summer was her season. Summer meant sunny beaches with tall waves and sand to play in. Summer meant barbeques and fireworks. And most of all, summer meant vacations. The novelty of summer hadn't worn off, even in adulthood.

House finds Cameron sitting on the secluded beach, just watching the waves. It was a very Cameron thing to do. He walks over to her, intent on collecting on their deal. He wouldn't have come here with her otherwise. He hates beaches, hates sunshine.

"Having fun?" The words startle her and she looks up to find him behind her.

"Of course." She replies with a smile, staring back at blue eyes darkened with desire. With defiance she no longer feels, Cameron turns back towards the ocean. She did promise him this after all.

"Guess that depends on your definition of fun." He plops himself down beside her, setting his cane aside. Slipping his arm around her waist, he strokes the exposed skin of her back. Cameron shivers as he traces a finger down her spine. His goal is clear in both their minds.

"You should start coming to work dressed like this. I'm sure Chase and Foreman wouldn't object." His hand moves a bit higher to play with the strings of her bikini. They twirl in his fingers, and her body tightens in anticipation.

House undoes the knots, pulling the scraps of cloth from her body. Her skin glistens in the sunshine. He looks his fill, before lowering his mouth to the paler skin, protected by her suit.

Cameron, unable to stand his teasing anymore, drags his mouth to hers, tongues sliding together. Her hands tug off his swim trunks. Normally, she could be content with kissing him forever, but now she just wants to feel him. She presses closer, begging for more with her body. He pushes back, craving the skin on skin contact. He is hard muscle to her soft curves and the combination is addictive.

She moves in for another kiss, hot mouths searing together. The kiss is hard and demanding. House likes this more aggressive Cameron. He decides they should go on more vacations, if this was the result.

"Now," she manages to gasp out and he moves to enter her. The tension curls inside her, tightening as he trusts harder. She's arching, and he's pumping faster and faster, letting the act overtake them. Below him is the most beautiful he ever saw her. Not that he would tell her that.

Her mouth opens for a scream that he barely registers; he is too lost in his own bliss. They come down together, slowing heartbeats matching in time. House rolls off her. And as she curls around his spent body, he doesn't even snark back about the clichd romance of it all.

"So, was it everything you wanted it to be?" She joked softly, only to get a wolfish grin in response.

Maybe the sunshine is starting to grow on him.

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.