The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Child's Play

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: ZSApUEcgyM
Date: 07/28/2013
here. xanax withdrawal librium - xanax side effects heart palpitations
From: Miss Diagnosis
Date: 01/27/2007
Oh, gena, your stories always tug on the heartstrings, and this one particularly so! So well written, you turned House inside out and give us a look at the child House allowed free reign (not that there isn't some of this in the adult House!). A sweet, sweet story. I always look forward to your stories because there is too much dark in House fandom. People talk about fluff like it's not worthy and no effort put into it...just t'aint so as your stories prove. I'm particularly fond of the "child regression" stories of fandom, a particular genre of H/C, that allows the protectiveness of the partner to shine through. Well done!
From: BlkDiamond
Date: 01/22/2007
Very good story, thanks. Enjoyed looking at House as a child and how he might have acted. Hope to see more stories soon.
From: BlkDiamond
Date: 01/21/2007
Very good story! Enjoyed looking at a childish House, yet he still had the nack of figuring out what was wrong with him - way too cool. Yep, believe Wilson would be the one who had to take care of him if something like this was permanent.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.