The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Prove It

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: tha jay jay jay
Date: 10/29/2007
way out of character, dont you think?
From: Rotbeere
Date: 06/10/2007
omg. More than excellent.
From: Ames
Date: 03/25/2007
I love that while this was one of the hottest things I've read in a long time, you were able to grab a hold of it and turn it into one of the sweetest love stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

Absolutely stunning, a masterpiece.
From: Shannon
Date: 03/12/2007
Ugh...House would never say "baby" in a serious way. Too out of character for the both of them.
From: Brynnamorgan
Date: 01/15/2007
First off, thanks for the kind remarks to everyone. Yes, in many ways Erin is right, although I don't agree entirely with her assessment. (btw, yes, I have watched House - I've practically memorized the shows! LOL!)

What I have seen on the shows is how vulnerable House really is - all one has to do is go back to the Stacy arc to see the gruff exterior vanish when he was alone with her. The capability and the romance were there. I'm one of those romantic fools who watches every nuance, every touch, and soaks it all in.

So, I'm a sap and a romantic - and that's how I write. I wanted to write a "what if" fantasy, and that's what came out. Was House "in-character?" I'd like to think more than anyone realizes.
From: CS
Date: 01/14/2007
Erin and Jamie are BOTH right. It's true... he wouldn't ever let himself be that vulnerable---which is why it was SUCH a fun read. Imagine if he did... And she would never go so far, either... but imagine if she did. Oh yes. This was great fun. I supposed to make it more realistic he could have been more sarcastic and she could have had something really good to hold over his head to convince him (more Vicoden when Cuddy's holding out on him?) but that would have made it less moving, too. I like it just the way it is. Indeed, some of the best fan fiction I've read, in any genre.
From: Erin
Date: 01/09/2007
...It was a good story but have you ever watched House? Yes he does have a soft heart but he would never let himself be that weak he has too much pride. Even though he could love her he would never let it get to that. He would let her have control but never called her mistress...he would have to give up power to do that and unless there was no other way he wont give up his power. Besides that..(meaning if it wasn't G.House) It was a good story would probably work better if it was Chase.
From: Jamie
Date: 12/03/2006
Probably one of THE BEST Cam/House stories I have ever read. Lovely.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.