The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Knowledge

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: Mel
Date: 01/24/2007
The story is great! And the ending so cute! Loved it! And of course House wouldn't let Wilson spell it out! ;)
From: catseatbugs
Date: 01/21/2007
I love the concept that the only thing that would drag House out of the sleep/comatose state or whatever it was is curiosity. Very amusing and sweet.
From: ingridmr
Date: 12/23/2006
"It seemed that chemical cocktails made one braver than their alcoholic cousins." This line totally cracked me up! I laughed for at least two minutes.

I loved this story! It was so sweet. I love that House starts getting those dreams/nightmares about Wilson and that in the end, he already knows. The scene after with Wilson and House at the end was so tender and sweet it made me smile and sigh. Somehow you managed to still keep it in character with House interrupting Wilson. So good!

Anyways, I adored this story and can only hope that you make a sequel. Pretty please?
From: Elizabeth
Date: 12/13/2006
Awww...CUTE!
From: hllangel
Date: 12/11/2006
MARCH! You need to write more! More I say! Or I will personally hunt you down and chain you to a desk until you WRITE.

Oh, and you need to come online more often. I haven't spoken to you in AGES.

:P

Needless to say, I liked the story.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.