The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Everyday Superheroes

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)

From: bukabe16
Date: 03/21/2008
I've read a lot of house/wilson fics, and house did something cute from time to time, but this was enourmous! Just great, cutetest and sweetest deed ever!
From: ingridmr
Date: 01/26/2007
"He woke to the sound of elephants crashing through the townhouse, destroying everything in their path. Turned out to be crap in House's hall closet falling but for a few tense minutes Wilson thought the circus had taken a shortcut through the townhouse." *hysterical laughing ensues* That line just cracked me up, so funny!

"Standing in the bushes outside Cuddy home, Wilson found himself praying some Hispanic handyman might crash from the sky and put him out of his misery but no such luck." BWAHAHAHAHA! God I am sick if I find this line so damn funny!

"With a contented sigh, Wilson closed his eyes and - Found he couldn't sleep." That was the best last line ever!

Wow. I simply loved this story. It was funny and uproarious while being tender and sweet. It was, in a word, perfect. Thank you for this wonderful read!
From: Heather
Date: 12/28/2006
That was both heart-warming, and heart-breaking at the same time. Their voices were perfect. I loved how you used the superhero's in juxtaposition to House and Wilson. I could almost see this happening in an episode. Well done.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.