The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Double Jeopardy

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: TheSummoningDark
Date: 05/07/2008
Hey, this is great! The link to the prequel doesn't seem to work though - can you link me to it please?
From: Cat
Date: 04/26/2007
Yes! A fic where Tritter gets his just desserts! Thank you, now I don't have to kill him with a pitchfork!
From: kayla
Date: 11/23/2006
*gigglesnort* I love these!! I've have been wanting someone to right a Stargate/House crossover for so long! and here you are doing it, and with all my favorite pairings!!! *squee* House/Wilson, Jack/Daniel, Rodney/Carson *gigglesnort...again* you should *so* write more! ;D
From: ingridmr
Date: 11/20/2006
Damn! That was so good! Good for House! I loved angry and protective Daniel and the parallels between him and Wilson. Such a good story! Seriously, this series of yours is the best House or Stargate stories I have ever read! You are a very talented writer. Is there going to be more? Pretty please?
From: nem
Date: 11/18/2006
love it! my two favorite fandoms...it's like heaven or something. also, this is a brilliant end to the whole tritter fiasco. so out of the picture he's underground.
From: Sara
Date: 11/18/2006
Bella-

I'm loving this series (two of my favorite pairings in the same stories!) and I hope you're planning on continuing with them.

They are wonderfully written and I love how you've started to tie it even more to canon with this one.

Hope you keep writing and I look forward to more of your work. (I'm still trying to decide if I'll enjoy "The Sentinel and Guide of Atlants" without any knowledge of Atlantis, not to mention I'm still unsure about Atlantis slash).

Have a good Thanksgiving (if I recall from AlphaGate, you're American, and most likely celebrate it... hopefully...)

~Sara

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.