The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Birthday Present

Number of comments: 12

(post new comment)

From: amWTFmJgLl
Date: 07/29/2013
Get the facts xanax 1mg value - buy xanax in mexico
From: Max
Date: 02/16/2009
*Falls in love with witty banter* This story was impossibly hilarious! <3
From: mxdp
Date: 03/08/2008
Awesome. That conversation could be put in the series right away!
From: Liz
Date: 08/16/2007
Good job - I could hear their voices in my head, and with such distinctive voices, that's a real achievement.
From: Bridget
Date: 07/31/2007
Oh, so much banter! so much love in return. Really awesome, sweet, ludicrous conversation, and the best kind of ending. Sweet.
From: Catrina
Date: 07/26/2007
Fun! Loved the comments about the forms being filled with lies. Nice
From: genagirl
Date: 11/21/2006
Saw this recc'd at TWoP. Loved each and every word. This could have been lifted straight (no pun intended) out of an episode. I love writers who can do that!!
From: ingridmr
Date: 11/20/2006
Ah, loved the banter! Such great snark! It totally explains the pseudo birthday, I always wondered about that. And the ending was just perfect! Great story! Thanx for the great read! You have to write more stories, cuz you rock!
From: Poeia
Date: 11/20/2006
Great story. I loved the fifty dollar banter -- very in character. One correction, according to House's "No Reason" wristband, his summer-birthday is June 11. That is also Hugh Laurie's birthday. None of House's birthdays are in July (so far).
From: nightdog_writes
Date: 11/20/2006
Excellent, excellent story -- I really enjoyed it.

Voices are terrific, House and Wilson are in character, the banter was just great (and I know it can be difficult to do really extended banter like that), and the situation was hilarious. Loved the ending.

Thanks for a great read!
From: Sabrina
Date: 11/20/2006
That was cute. Loved how Wilson not only held his own, but actually outmatched House. Great story.
From: nem
Date: 11/20/2006
oh, this made my day. i'm glad someone else was ticked about that birthday crap. anyway, hilarious and i loved it.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.