The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Wilson and David

Number of comments: 23

(post new comment)

From: Yvette
Date: 04/30/2007
LOVE IT!! This story was tender, beautiful, and at points, very hot! Wow. I adore this series!
From: embeer2004
Date: 03/12/2007
LOL at "Differential diagnosis: internal injury" - so analytic! ROTFL at Cuddy thinking it's House swinging his legs when it's David! :D Mwahaha - observant kid - Wilson and House are busted!
From: lookfar
Date: 01/20/2007
Gosh, this is totally unbelieveable and out of character and I really enjoyed it.
From: GranTorino
Date: 11/24/2006
Gah, I'm pulling my hair out for the next installment! Update soon, please?
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/22/2006
Oh, this is wonderful. The conversations between them all are spot on, as always. "They caught up to House, who was eating everyone's fortune cookies, but graciously allowed them to select the fortunes he didn't like." -So- House and just dropped in like that was delightful. David working about House and Wilson, too, and them working out each other. I like that there are things that David picks Wilson for. And teaching Wilson to sing was wonderful! Yay! And the Chanel No.5, working that out, was cool. And then David's dry "my mother was a prostitute." Also, I love that Wilson calls him 'buddy,' given David's first thoughts about House were that maybe House could be the guy that calls him 'buddy.'
From: sarah
Date: 11/04/2006
damn that was awsome. please write some more. :) (pretty please)
From: naughtybookworm
Date: 11/02/2006
Thanks again, everybody. I have half of the latest story, which I won't post here until it's complete. If you'd like to check it out, it is at my LiveJournal blog:

naughtybookworm.livejournal.com

Please take a look and let me know what you think so far.
From: filex1410
Date: 10/30/2006
I have completely loved everyone of your House, Wilson, David stories. Each won is a little more wonderful then the one before. This one was particulary great with the expansion of House & Wilson's coming together. You have beautifully balanced the forming of the family and the sensual evolution of H/W. Please keep writing, I'm looking forward to more especially now that David has let them know that he knows they love and are loving each other. Well Done!
From: Linn
Date: 10/29/2006
woot..caught this one at home! I love these stories!
From: merit_badge
Date: 10/29/2006
I'm really enjoying these charming stories, thank you for posting them!
From: Amber
Date: 10/29/2006
Really really love the series, keep it coming please!
From: Dena
Date: 10/28/2006
I am totally loving this series, & I'm very glad you decided to do a Wilson POV because I was wondering how he felt through all of this. I esp. liked how he felt insecure that he would be "left out", since it's usually House that feels that way. I also love the little romantic moments, esp. the ending. & the conversation bet. David & Wilson in the "park" (at least I think it was a park) was priceless! Great job!
From: GranTorino
Date: 10/28/2006
Wonderful! I love these stories beyond measure. Keep up the great work!

Also, as an idea, I do admit that I'm curious as to what might happen if SHE came back, after the adoption was final. The b*tch did it before, when David was four. What would happen if she tried again? I'd love to see that.

Again, bravissima! More, please!
From: naughtybookworm
Date: 10/28/2006
Wow. Thanks, everybody. I'm cannot say how surprised I am that you like my stories! I'm enjoying writing the series. You've all turned me into such a filthy comment slut! :-D
From: snoopy
Date: 10/28/2006
I absolutely love your House, David & Wilson stories. Please don't stop, i always look forward to reading a new install ment.
From: Maria
Date: 10/28/2006
I havenĀ“t read this part yet. But when I saw that you posted another part, I was happy like a kid on christmas. I love this series. (OH, would you write a christams fic? Pretty please).

Now I will read this part. In bed. With cacao.
From: ingridmr
Date: 10/27/2006
That. was. amazing! I love this series so much! It shows the soft side of House and gives us House and Wilson as a family with the added bonus of a wonderful character like David. Excellent writing! Will there be more? I would love to read about David getting adopted and Wilson and House getting married. You know, making the family official. Pretty please?
From: Margeaux
Date: 10/27/2006
I absolutely adore David and look forward to each update. I hope to see more of how the family will change and grow the older David becomes. But he doesn't have to grow up so fast, at least not yet.
From: BlkDiamond
Date: 10/27/2006
Thanks for another story in this semi-series. Have been enjoying reading about David, House and Wilson and looking forward to reading many, many more!
From: elf1604
Date: 10/27/2006
This update totally made my day better!! Thankyou!!!!
From: Bella
Date: 10/27/2006
8 year old boys are hysterical-

I remember when mine did something that he thought was hysterical, and we did the frowny, 'That was not funny' and he grinned and said, 'It was funny to ~me~'.

Loved the wisdom David showed as well, and like the gentle fall into romance and love for his parents.

LOve love love love love these three and their stories-more please?
From: Devon
Date: 10/27/2006
"Yes honey, Daddy is a VERY good kisser!" BEAUTIFUL! *Sobs* AMAZING and BREATH-TAKING! Write more House/Wilson! This series is amazing! Keep up the good work!
From: cupotrevor
Date: 10/27/2006
i LOVE this series....your house/wilson are so dead on i cry with every update...

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.