The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Into the Fire

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: SMILEBUNNY
Date: 11/02/2009
Cool story
From: extiberve
Date: 04/13/2009
cialis en ligne! cialis en ligne. acheter cialis Acheter du CIALIS en ligne :] Generique Inde pharmacie en ligne
From: Cheryl
Date: 08/26/2007
This is fantastic. It's one of those stories you read, and you never forget it. You have an amazing grasp of what makes House and Wilson and their whole complicated friendship tick. I love your writing--your dialog exchanges are perfect.
From: deviousli
Date: 02/09/2007
Awww. This brought a smile to my face. Though I could never see something like this happening on the show, I still really enjoyed what you did with the story, and adore the image of Wilson needing that small hug more than the little boy. Thank you for that.
From: ingridmr
Date: 11/01/2006
Awww. That was sweet and cute! "Foreman was glaring at House's cane, as if he'd like to use it to brain House, and Chase was beginning to consider holding House down for the braining..." Hahahahahaha! ROTFL! The ending was so nice. The story was emotional and yet snarky and fun. Thanx for this great little gem! Are you thinking of a sequel? Perhaps slash? Either way this friendship fic was supreme!
From: skyearth85
Date: 10/27/2006
this is very, very nice. I like the bound between them and the others :)
From: Devon
Date: 10/24/2006
That was really cute! The end sentence was the best! Hope to read more from you!
From: thyla
Date: 10/22/2006
Very well done! Great House/Wilson friendship story. I can see House beeing absolutely furious and scared out of his mind.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.