The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on House in Atlantis

Number of comments: 10

(post new comment)

From: Bonomania
Date: 03/05/2009
I could cry at how amazing thsi is!

I thoroughly enjoyed it *bookmarks it* hehehe

Thank you!
From: Lara
Date: 11/20/2007
Wow. When I saw the name Col. Davis, I was like... no way! She's mixing stargate AND house? What a marvelous combo. It was... sweet. No sex, but eh. And penguin suit. Sweet.
From: Elleria
Date: 05/12/2007
Love this.
From: Mikhyel
Date: 12/06/2006
>^_^< This fic made me happy -- I was smiling all the way through. Exactly what I needed today. Yay!
From: thyla
Date: 10/30/2006
Stargate and House! Mmmmmmm.....

Loved the letters going back and forth between the two. Can't wait to read the continuation.

From: ingridmr
Date: 10/28/2006
*squee* Oh my God! I loved it! It was so perfect! My two favourite shows and a beautifully written story, what more could a girl ask for? Awesome story! Loved it, adored it, love you for writing it! Please write more! The world needs your writing!
From: BlkDiamond
Date: 10/27/2006
This was very well done. Enjoyed it very much. Like the way you tied it into Stargate 'Altanis' and used Ketamine as what was used for his leg. Need to do a sequel where both House and Wilson get to be involved in the Stargate projects.
From: ChelleToo
Date: 10/26/2006
Enjoyed your story. House & Rodney going head to head. House is the only one to shut him up.

Also liked how Wilson finally grew up.

Looking forward to more in this universe.
From: Devon
Date: 10/25/2006
I am a HUGE House/Wilson shipper, and at the beginning I was like, "I'm not gonna like this!" But when House came back and they kissed I was like, "YES!!!!!!"
From: cupotrevor
Date: 10/25/2006
really well done..although i usually don't like cross over stories this one was better than most...

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.