The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on God Complex

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: Catrina
Date: 08/03/2007
"...or just stand there with your heads tilted at angles, which, while oh-so-cute, will probably give you permanent crick.'

That gets my Line of the Day award. I love word pictures I can see in my head.

Loved the idea of the ducklings 'scampering' too :)

Why are they called ducklings? Who started that? I've never seen it in an ep?

Just curious. It suits them so perfectly, always trailing after the Daddy Duck.

Blood from a stone would be way easier than emotion from House, but you got it in the end ~smile~ Good for you!
From: Sariyuki
Date: 12/01/2006
Very entertaining and you kept everyone in characters. Delightful reading! :D Keep it up please... cheers!
From: thyla
Date: 11/12/2006
Hey, good showing : ) You really got down House's backward logic, and inner musings quite well. Loved the ending *grin* Btw, I am sure there are plenty of people here who would love to beta you stories.
From: ingridmr
Date: 11/10/2006
"I love you, too." Hehe. That was the perfect line to end it at! Your first fic, huh? Pretty good! I really liked it, it was very House, completely in character. I didn't notice a lack of beta, it read pretty good to me. Write more!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.