The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Gifted

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: embeer2004
Date: 03/12/2007
I kinda feel sorry for Alec here. But it's so nice seeing David give his father's day prezzie to Greg. So cute! ,')
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/22/2006
Wonderful description of the music. It can be really hard to pull that off, but you did it brilliantly. I was a little sad to see Alec go so badly, he is almost twice David's age, and it's not hard to be better than someone so petty. House and Wilson were good, though, with Wilson sure that House would leave. (I liked David's sneakers - a very House trait - but I thought he was in leather shoes in the scene backstage with Alec.)
From: kayla
Date: 11/10/2006
*squee* (nothing more needed, lol) ;D
From: Margeaux
Date: 10/17/2006
Your Desperados series is absolutely wonderful. I could not stop reading until I was done. David is such a beautiful and well developed character. I also think you have captured both House and Wilson very well. I hope to read more about them in future postings.
From: Asioleh
Date: 10/17/2006
I already told you this but I have to say again I love this stories, I love House and Wilson in this and I love David his so wonderfull.
From: Devon
Date: 10/17/2006
That was really cute! And I like the House/Wilson act you've got going on, how they're acting like dads and stuff. It was really cute. Keep it up!
From: Julie
Date: 10/17/2006
I'm really enjoying this series. An interesting way of having House become a parent. Would love to see more. Seems like there's plenty of scope for more ideas with both David and House's backgrounds.Glad that Wilson's there too. Thanks for sharing.
From: Belladonna
Date: 10/17/2006
OH. MY. GOD.

For a shortie-this was fabulous! I loved it sooo much, and I loved that you wrote it from a stranger's point of view but with such depth.

Just, wow.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.