The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Fresh Blood

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: lTWGFkbqlX
Date: 07/30/2013
official site xanax side effects with alcohol - all types xanax pills
From: ceares
Date: 12/14/2007
Oh, I really liked this. You did a great job with the little pieces of their relationship that Chase picked up.
From: Angie
Date: 02/08/2007
I wandered on over here from a recomendation on Crack Van (crackvan.livejournal.com), and am really glad that I did. I love the show House, but for some reason just can't seem to get into the fanfiction. For some reason the few stories that I have read have just been unintersting to me, and I find myself clicking away before I've even finished. But this one was enjoyable! Something about looking at House and Wilson through a new Chase's eyes peeked my interest. Now I wanna know what they were referencing! The voices seemed spot on, and you've made me wanna go troll through the archive for other things you might have written. Keep up the good work!
From: ingridmr
Date: 10/28/2006
Ha! I loved it! You write snark so well, you had me in stitches! Loved the House and Wilson banter and I liked your take on Chase. Very good!
From: FileX1410
Date: 10/20/2006
This was very good. Nice back story on Chase, House and Wilson. Would love to read Wilson's surviving House course and your take on how Wilson engaged Cameron and Foreman to come on board.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.