The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Faith

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: Yvette
Date: 04/30/2007
I LOVE YOU!! :) Keep up the fantastic work!!!! :)
From: embeer2004
Date: 03/12/2007
I agree with House here. Funny seeing House realizing that while he does what's right because it feels right to his standards, Wilson does right because he's sort of forced into behaving well by his upbringing. Nice bit at the ending there, what with the photos :)
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/22/2006
Excellent argument. The way David's past comes out is great to read, to add up the parts of that. The setting of the story itself, though, is kind of random. There's little set up for where House and Wilson are in their relationship (why does Wilson have a say on David's upbringing if he doesn't even live with them?) and, more importantly, David's relationship with Wilson. I think it just needs to be make clearer, put into the context of a bigger story about the development of the relationships between the three of them. David refering to Wilson as "My Wilson" at the end was gorgeous, and I'd have loved to see more of David's awareness of the three of them in the rest of the fic, especically, perhaps in his fear of their fighting. (Him round the door was great - I remember being so scared when my parents fought, especially if my name came up.)
From: kayla
Date: 11/10/2006
oh dear lord! where did you learn to write like this?! you a bloddy genious! and I don't know what it is about this line 'This is MY Dad and MY Wilson.' but it made me giggle and cry more all at the same time! you = wonderful person!
From: Devon
Date: 10/17/2006
That was really good also! My favorite part was when House asked Wilson if he was okay and they hugged and kissed. That was adorible! Keep the Fanfic up, really lovn' the series!
From: BlkDiamond
Date: 10/17/2006
Was very happy to see a continuation of the story and sure hope you have several more planned! Like how you work everything in. Please continue.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.