The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Desperados

Number of comments: 13

(post new comment)

From: Juliabohemian
Date: 06/14/2007
Okay, I just read the first two stories...

First, I hate you because you made me cry and that never ever happens.

Second, I also thought of House when I heard the song Desperado. Knowing that someone else picked up on that same...thing, makes me all tingly inside.

I'm off to read the rest of the series.
From: Indy418
Date: 04/03/2007
Brilliant! In a time when fanfiction writers are a dime a dozen, people like you make sifting through it all worth it. I've read hundreds of fics, and this (all of your David stories) is one of the best I have ever come accross. I don't know if you plan to be a writer full time or if this is a hobby while you're making money someplace else, but your writing is amazing. I truly hope that you continue writing, creating your own charaters. With all the rubbish being published, the world needs more quality writers like you.

From: embeer2004
Date: 03/12/2007
LOL at that part where David is wondering whether he could outrun House if he turned out to be a creep. Though indeed, that subject's been coming up more and more. I like the way David just gets an idea all of a sudden and *has* to write down his music. Reminds me a bit of House getting an idea to solve the case after a remark someone made...
From: Lookfar
Date: 01/21/2007
Aww, total sweetness. I loved their time at the beach, and House realizing that David was afraid of being left in some strange place.
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/22/2006
Yay! more David. The little bits here from in between the first one flesh the story out nicely. The scene in the hotel may have been a little soppy at the end, but David's questions about House's leg, and House acknowledging the issues (and not having dealt with them yet) was very good. David's issues are well handled, too. But I am getting confused about which order things are happening in. I assume that the hotel scene was before David shows up in the ER, but then, maybe not, given his reticence to say anything about House at that time. House's dream about Wilson at the beach was lovely. And the trip to ocean itself was wonderful. I love the beach, and I can't remember a time when I didn't know and love the ocean, so it was fascinating to think of a first time there.
From: kayla
Date: 11/10/2006
Crying now! I'm still emotional from your first one...'missing scene' sent me over the edge...I had to grab my cat, for like the ump-teenth time to cuddle with him...LOVES! ;D
From: housepiglet
Date: 11/07/2006
That was absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much indeed!! I hope there might be more - I'm off to search, with fingers crossed :)
From: ingridmr
Date: 10/27/2006
Awww. That was so sweet! I was so happy to find that you had posted sequels to Catalyst. Thank you thank you thank you! I love this series so much. It really shows off what a talented author you are!
From: GranTorino
Date: 10/15/2006
I shouldn't like this as much as I do. Common sense says that this would never ever happen. Then this story comes along, beats my common sense senseless, and leaves me in a pile of fluffy, happy goo. GOO, I say!

Bra-VO. This is the most pleasurable of guilty pleasures. Do write more sequels!
From: naughtybookworm
Date: 10/14/2006
Wow, thanks for the wonderful comments. I'm enjoying writing this. My ego is getting bigger than Greg House's!

From: Devon
Date: 10/14/2006
That was awsome!(And so was the other!!) This story took me emotionly, and the part when David came in too see House's leg made me cry!! Once again, keep up the House/Wilson Fanfic!!
From: snoopy
Date: 10/12/2006
I'm realy loving this series. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
From: Cat
Date: 10/11/2006
I loved the story. Plus, you used one of my favorite songs, Desperado. I've loved that song since I was a kid. Maybe it understanding House/David, since I play piano too and used to go around making up songs. Okay, I still do that, but I don't let people know.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.