The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Threshold

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)

From: LightOnAHill
Date: 03/27/2010
good story, I like the way you described their relationship, Cameron's commitment no matter what and House's understanding of the relation even if he wishes to ignore it.
From: phineyj
Date: 10/17/2006
Thanks so much for your comments - it does mean a lot that you bothered to say you'd enjoyed it. Otherwise it's like posting into a vacuum. Also, I always relish the comments which say "I don't like second person/future fic/House and Cameron/whatever" and then go on to say they enjoyed it anyway!
From: Sparkle Itamashii
Date: 10/10/2006
Now see, normally I avoid second person stories, with all their "you do this" and "you do that"s. Hate the perspective and all. I generally avoid leaving commentary, as well, because I'm lazy and mostly think there isn't much that deserves attention, be it from me or from anyone else.

But I must honestly say that in spite of my deep set dislike for second person stories, and my lethargy involved in reviewing, you've impressed me. This was quite cleverly and uniquely written. The length of the piece only adds to its charm; it is neither too short nor too long. The characters are well written; you've kept them more in character than any story I have yet seen which features them. You are aware of how to describe things and not only are you *aware* but you use that awareness to do well in laying a scene.

I'm very new to this site (a friend just now passed it on to me because I was being pathetic about not being able to find any good "House, M.D." fanfiction) so I am not quite sure how to find all that an author has written but I hope that I learn how soon so that I may make a foray into any other stories you've posted. I hope others pay the sort of attention that is deserved to your writing, and that you continue to write with talent and care.

~Sparkle

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.