The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Nutritional Values

Number of comments: 12

(post new comment)

From: Cheryl
Date: 09/23/2007
I loved this...it's not often a story can make me laugh out loud, and this one did. The banter between the two was great--and the 'mustard apology' was brilliant. Thanks for brightening my day!
From: deviousli
Date: 02/10/2007
Aww. I want to take this fic home and love it and feed it and name it George. Excellently done. There are several spots in here that I want to quote and squee over, which is a delightfully rare occurrence. So, cheers to you and the amazing fun that was this story. =)
From: RoseWill
Date: 09/14/2006
Hee! I loved House dealing with the kid. And Wilson's plan with L word. The insults at the end are excellent, sociopath against smellyhead. *g*
From: merit_badge
Date: 09/03/2006
Oh! No more fics by you, that is sad!
From: merit badge
Date: 09/02/2006
I loved this, really entertaining, truly in character and very sweet. Am now off to search the database to see if you have written more.

thank you
From: ekko
Date: 08/31/2006
Without a doubt, one of the funniest stories I have EVER read!!! You are truly a narrative genius and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
From: Trinity
Date: 08/30/2006
That was... absolutely perfect. I love the snark, the banter, the friendship, and the way you wove everything together in a perfect little box that could've been in any episode.

*sighs happily*

Do you have a website or a livejournal with your fic? :)
From: Dan the Man
Date: 08/30/2006
*big grin* VERY entertaining. Great characterization, too.
From: Monica
Date: 08/29/2006
This story made me smile so many times; most notably, the last few lines. The summary you gave didn't prepare me for the angst, but it's all good. I like angsty humor stories - and this was a great one.
From: Ally
Date: 08/29/2006
Aw, that was cute! I hope there will be more fics from you soon.
From: Soker
Date: 08/28/2006
This was a really good. The characterization was very well done. I think you hit the wilson/house relationsip on the head. Top it all off with a few very funny laugh out loud moments and you have a winner.

Loved it.
From: Lalo
Date: 08/28/2006
Wow! I loved this story!

Wilson and House were very much In Character and the overall writing was awsome and quite witty.

Great, great, funny-as-hell story. Loved it.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.