The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

No Touching - Part 1


by Slice


Stomping angrily down the hall, House winced at the sight of a gleeful Cameron approaching him with purpose. He'd been pissed, frustrated and possibly slightly depressed ever since his cortisol theory had failed a couple weeks ago. Doubt wasn't something he enjoyed, in fact, it hurt him more than anything; and he was in no mood to deal with her shit.

"I need to talk with you privately." she gushed after he nearly ran her over, though she had stopped many feet in front of him. Her hands had been up and, as such, ended up palm open on his chest when he bumped her.

"Can't you take care of that problem yourself?" he insinuated with absolutely no worry as to whether or not she caught onto his dirty innuendo. He just wanted to go home. This whole situation was infuriating - thinking he was back better than ever, his brain still fucked up, his leg hurting (or not) and the pang in his gut for just one more vicodin. (just one more, then he'd be done).

She hadn't removed her hands from his chest. "Actually, no. Not anymore." Her wry grin quickly let House know that she had indeed perceived his innuendo and was going somewhere interesting with this. But could her timing be ANY worse?

"Too bad hussey, I'm outta here." "Please." She urged, as he tried to bypass her. He'd only gotten one step when she dragged her hands back down to her hips and gave a look of exasperation that he knew would only boil over into tomorrow's working day if he didn't deal with her now, and who knew how much more miserable (and less capable of tuning her out) he'd be tomorrow.

"Fine." She saw him soften, ever so slightly. His grimace turned to an annoyed jaw clench and his hunched shoulders drooped with fatigue. Cameron gestured to the closest door which just so happened to be a vacant patient room. House entered first and she followed, ensuring the door locked and curtains pulled behind them.

"Ooooh, ya gonna jump me right here. Finally release all that pent up attraction and take me." He was only half joking but threw his arms up and head back in an asinine demonstration of pure disingenuousness in an attempt to throw her off. When no retort came, he resumed a defensive posture and eyed her closely. This was when he noticed her expression. It had been there all along but he hadn't bothered paying attention. She seemed stern, confident and in control - he'd never seen this look from her.

"Last week you pegged me, again, as only wanting you because of the handicap. Emotional or physical handicap I couldn't care less. I want you. I've always wanted you. Dreamt of kissing every inch of your body while you moaned. Daydreamed of you ontop of me while I dug my nails in your back, buried my head in you neck and gasped for my next breath."

House suddenly felt very warm, and it bothered him that he couldn't muster up the anger he'd felt just a few moments previous. The small hairs on his forearms stood on end and he felt a tingle in his scalp as if he'd touched one of those electricity ball science fair projects. "Stop it!" He silently screamed at his body. "She's a subordinate, and a kid for christ's sake!" But the shouts were unanswered and his mind quickly envisioned the scenarios she'd just described - this made his cock tingle along with his scalp. Goddammit!

When House made no effort to respond, Cameron continued: "I don't care if we ever go have a drink, or watch a movie, or hold hands in public. All I've ever wanted, is to know what it'd feel like to fuck you and that's it. That's all I had to say." With that, she turned on her heels like a gazelle and in one smooth move unlocked, opened and exited the door.

Letting out the unconscious breath he'd been holding in since she'd said the words "kissing you over every inch of your body", House instinctively trotted after her into the hallway.

"What the hell was that?" he nearly shouted, grabbing her arm forcing her to turn and face him. His magnificently confused, gorgeous blue eyes softened HER just a little.

"The truth." Her voice cracked, almost imperceptibly. Yanking her arm from his grasp, she walked away once more, uttering a final: "You know where to find me, every evening after work, if you're still interested."

****************************************************

He was nervous. He admitted that to himself. Standing outside her apartment door all House could think of is what a ginormous mistake this would be. Having a pleasure fuck with an employee is never good business, but the look in Cameron's eyes a back at the hospital seemed to indicate that she was prepared to let it be just that. God knows he wanted her too. Who wouldn't be flattered at his age, to be pursued by someone so young, breathtakingly beautiful, smart and well proportioned. It had been exhausting corralling his urges this long.

His knock was answered by an unlocking sound, but no opening of the door. Taking his cue, House creeped cautiously through the door and softly closed it behind himself to find Cameron awaiting him in a bathrobe, standing in the middle of her living room. She had her arms crossed and looked annoyed.

"Took you long enough. I told you to come over here, like, what; 2 hours ago."

He couldn't decide if she was just trying to sound unflapped by his speedy response to her summons in the hallway; or if she seriously had garnered enough confidence in the past 3 years to actually expect him to pursue her. At this point he cared little, and only wanted to see, touch, smell and lick all that was shrouded behind that terrycloth. The deep swallow and laser gaze at her nether-region was an uncharacteristic dead giveaway of how focused he was at the task at hand. But, with a lick of his lower lip and a shift of his gaze upward to her face, his doubt snatched control and he shook his head in pain from the internal struggle this caused. Whispering in a wounded whimper he managed to eek out, "What are we doing?"

"Well, you're not gonna do anything. I merely invited you here for a preview of things to possibly come. A teaser if you will. I'm not gonna touch you tonight. But if you choose to stay for a show, well, that's fine by me - I was gonna do this tonight with or without an audience. And when you see that I can come into work tomorrow after such an `intimate' " she raised her hands to make air quotes, "experience between the 2 of us, able to act like nothing has happened... hopefully you'll see I'm ready for it to go further."

Ok, now he was in. Whatever the hell she was talking about, he was IN! This was just the detached status he was looking for with her!

Breathing a smile House asked, "Sooo, what exactly are we talking about here?" Following that question up with his patented partial face wincing. She looked at him longlingly and walked into her bedroom. With her back turned, she said to him as he trailed: "Don't touch me. Just watch.... and, leave whenever you like."

With that, she sensually dragged her fingers across the dresser while making her way over to the other side of the bed, putting the piece of furniture between she and House. The finger hit the play button on a small stereo. Otis Redding came oozing out of the speakers and House nearly fainted. This had to be a dream. A strip tease to the genius of 50's soul, what a fuckin treat! He ripped off his biker jacket anticipating the sweat he was about to work up just standing there. Crossing his arms, he leaned against the doorjam unaware he was sporting an affectionate & appreciative gaze.

When she lay down on the bed and opened the tie on her robe, House wondered, "Well, this is an odd way to strip." But as she opened the lapels just enough to see a 4 inch wide strip of naked flesh from her neck to her clit, he soon realized this was no strip tease.

A peek of her size poked through the upper part of the robe labels and the glorious smooth shape of her tight, shaven opening revealed itself, as well as the length of her taught, muscular legs. She cocked one knee up and pushed her hips ever so slightly off the mattress as one hand caressed her own neck and the other slipped within the robe to gently massage an unseen nipple. With her first nearly inaudible moan, House was instantly hard as a rock. His jeans grew painfully tight, but it didn't matter, he was laser focused on her hands, face and twat. She was already glistening down there, even in the dim light he could see it. Had she been ready for him all day? Just now? Does she get hot THAT fast? All these thoughts and sights drew sweat from his brow and back. It rained down his body in torrents - and she'd only been doing this for 30 seconds. After running her hands along every square inch of her upper body, Cameron moved the hand that had been working her nipple up to her mouth, and she sucked long and hard on an index finger while locking eyes with House across the room. She held the gaze as the finger dragged slowly down her rock hard belly, through her finely trimmed landing strip and between her soaking wet labia. House didn't realize until now that his mouth had been slightly ajar this whole time. He quickly closed it, swallowed hard and unconsciously licked his lips about 3 times. He couldn't keep his eyes on one thing, they darted from her face, to her still unseen tits, to her undulating belly and most happily to her finger, working her perfect clit. She was bucking shallowly now, against her own fingers. They made spectrographic motions around her clit and lips and she moaned, grunted softly and made longing cries.

He couldn't take it. House rushed to the bedside and ripped off his t-shirt. As he placed both hands on the mattress and began to lean in... Cameron suddenly snapped out of the sensuous zone she'd been in, sat up smartly and tightly whipped her robe closed in irritation.

"I said, NO TOUCHING!" she growled. "Now, if you want the show to go on, you'd better get back - out of arms' reach."

House let mouthful of air in scoff and disbelief. "You gotta be joking. You seriously don't want me to? How can that be any fun?"

"Oh, its plenty fun for me right now. So these are the rules, for now. If you can't stand `em, get outta here and don't come back. But if its gonna go any further than this between me and you... you've gotta listen to me, respect my requests. You can't always get what YOU want House."

Disappointed but still eager (and with a smile) he rose back up at the bedside and continued to simply gaze down at her, arms limp at his sides. She had to admit to herself, he looked achingly hot at that moment: his thin hair disheveled from the act of ripping off his shirt, his sweaty heaving chest and muscular arms glowing in the dusk light. But it was the look of complete submission on his face that drove her mad. He'd given her control... and she ran with it.

With House standing tortured above her, Cameron removed the robe entirely in a violent motion that made him take a momentary step back...with Otis crooning in the background "I've Been Loving You Too Long", she made herself cum with slow hard rubbing of her clit and tits. She bucked and shook, moaned and cried in pleasure. Sounds he'd never imagined could sound so fucking sexy. Then she moaned his name, "Oh.. unhhh, god Greg...you feel so good" He couldn't stand it. She was lying there, imagining his long, hard, thick cock gliding through her cunt and he was standing right there, ready to deliver!

He dove at her legs, swiftly throwing the nearest thigh over his head as his mouth, tongue, lips, scruff and fingers dove into her dripping hot pussy. He licked, sucked, kissed and rubbed her clit violently at first, making her cum over and over, while she screamed "No! No!" but meanwhile grabbed a handful of hair at the back of his head shoving him deeper into her. He worked magic and made her cum so hard and so often it began to hurt. But hurt soooo good. He fought the urge to cum in his jeans... and that was enough to make him slow down, back away from her beauty and slide up to his knees before her spread limbs.

As he frantically unbuttoned and began to unzip his pants Cameron placed a strong, stern foot in his chest. "Un uh. No No. You broke the rules. We're done here."

With that, she stood up happily (though shaky in the legs), briskly walked out of the room and gleefully, yet seriously, yelled behind herself, "Now get out! You damn control freak."

House nearly threw up on her bedspread from the pain in his now very blue balls. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" He gasped. To his dismay, Cameron appeared at the doorway, the robe back on securely in a sign of finality. With a cool glass of water in her hand, she took a sip and reiterated: "We're done here. Now go home and think about what you've done." With that she smiled, grabbed his t-shirt off the ground threw it into the other room by her front door and waved a girly bye-bye. House smiled back, and prayed to himself, hoping he still had some tissues and lube left at home to finish himself off, and also... that this wouldn't be it, between he and Allison Cameron.


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.