The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Enigmatic Absurdities

Number of comments: 44

(post new comment)

From: capsules for weight loss
Date: 01/25/2013
pMQHcJ Great, thanks for sharing this article.Much thanks again. Awesome.
From: vaughn
Date: 09/26/2012
Just read your hilariously awesome story again... and it still cracks me up. Great characterizations and brilliant humor! Thanks! It's not over on A03 is it? Best v
From: Andrea
Date: 11/25/2010
That was awesome. Such a great idea for a cross-over. I really liked how in-character you kept everyone. The BtVS/Angel crew can totally match House for snark. :)
From: Tehani
Date: 09/19/2010
Awesome! I'm not a fanfic reader usually, but someone on Twitter pointed me to this and I think it's brilliant! You captured every single voice of every character beautifully, in a totally plausible and clever story. Well done!
From: Jo
Date: 09/17/2010
A very entertaining story, characterisation was excellent. Loved the ending.
From: Counteragent
Date: 04/24/2010
Wonderful dialogue! Really very fun and entertaining.
From: Alixtii O
Date: 03/27/2010
Hee! That's hilarious.
From: Agnes Bean
Date: 03/23/2010
This was awesome! Very funny, and also perfectly in character all around. I loved it.
From: michelel72
Date: 03/23/2010
This is brilliantly done. Simply fantastic.
From: sobelle
Date: 03/23/2010
AWESOME! loved every snarky moment!!

Wonderfully written with fabulous characterizations!
From: HJ
Date: 03/22/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this a great deal. The ending was just perfect, too.
From: shannon
Date: 03/21/2010
Very funny! I really enjoyed this, especially the dialogue -- I could hear Faith's voice particularly clearly, which is always fun. Thanks for posting!
From: torches
Date: 03/21/2010
OH MY GOD THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD AND I LOVE IT.
From: Toki Mirage
Date: 01/26/2010
Yeah. HILARIOUS!! XD *roflmao*
From: Jane Average
Date: 03/02/2009
Oh my god, best crossover ever. House was spot on, Andrew was hysterical. Absolutely brilliant.
From: Max
Date: 02/16/2009
*dies* That was freaking amazing!! I can totally believe House and Xander being best buds too! This was surprisingly canon for a crossover. Thanks for the entertaining read. <3
From: K
Date: 01/29/2009
Awesomely hysterical & fabulous voices -- even when read aloud by computer voice synthesizer. I immediately saved it to my delicious account and fwd'd the link to friends. I'm just sorry this is this author's only work!! This was GREAT fun!
From: Josey
Date: 01/18/2009
You had me gibbering with amusement. I have several people who could vouch for that. The link that sent me here told me this story wasn't logical but the humour made up for it... I can gladly say that I thought it was a perfectly normal match up and that the result was breathtakingly brilliant. So glad I got to read it. Thanks.
From: Kaylee Tam
Date: 01/06/2009
Loved this story! You got the characters down perfectly, and I laughed several times. Love the ending scene, as well. Overall, very well done. Fun read and, again, really well written.
From: Jade Indigo
Date: 10/25/2008
There is only one thing to say to this story. That was beautiful. I have no words to describe the utter amazingness of this story. You are a god. That is all. Everyone was so brilliantly played out too. Thanks so much. I don't think I stopped laughing once.
From: M
Date: 08/05/2008
That was so brilliant!

Honestly, thank you for writing this extremely funny crossover and making me giggle and outright laugh - this made my day!

From: M
Date: 08/05/2008
That was so brilliant!

Honestly, thank you for writing this extremely funny crossover and making me giggle and outright laugh - this made my day!

From: paperchain
Date: 06/27/2008
:)I am smiling like a loon. That. Was brilliant. All the voices were dead-on, a really good piece. You've got a gret ear for dialogue- well done ;) Thanks for sharing.
From: Betzz
Date: 06/09/2008
That was absolutely hilarious!

I laughed so hard and oh! the Xander and House bits were pure perfection.
From: SachaT
Date: 03/25/2008
Very funny keep up the good work.
From: SachaT
Date: 03/25/2008
Very funny keep up the good work.
From: Zip
Date: 03/13/2008
I love you so much. So very, very much, right now. This made me laugh out loud no few times, and that was the second or third time through. Angel's "natural advantages" playing dead... Faith's constant cracks about House and Wilson... not to mention- eating the Hellhounds? It just cracked me up.
From: Chrysan
Date: 12/02/2007
I don't know anything about House and co. at all, and I barely know anything about Angel as well, but I loved this fic to bits! It's really wonderful.

XD
From: deengoblue
Date: 09/08/2007
Very amusing. This? I absolutely adored this: "I poked a badger with a spoon," House responded seriously.--so much love :D
From: Ildi
Date: 07/01/2007
Hi! Just want to say thank you for the excellent story. It was hilarious, entertaining, original, imaginative, and completely fabulous. Not to mention the dead-on characterization (no pun intented, really!). So, thank you for the most enjoyable fic I found in a long time! - Ildi - (from Hungary)
From: Alanahikarichan
Date: 04/15/2007
Oh. MAN. That was a hoot, and awesome, and I love it. XD This fic is most certainly geting saved, and many a kudo to you for making such an improbable crossover so breathtakingly hilarious.

The only mistake I saw was a small technical one-- you used Foreword and Foreward in place of Forward. But it was so small, it didn't impact on my enjoyment for more than a moment. <3
From: Jane
Date: 03/04/2007
OMG that was hilarious. I let out an inadvertent cackle on the last line about House's new favourite past-time.

& hee, Andrew. Lord of the Geeks.
From: randi2204
Date: 03/01/2007
OMG. This was a scream. I LOVED this bit:

"They also have Power of Attorney, all the rights of next of kin, and, assuming I'm reading this correctly, the right to lock you in a small, reinforced cell if someone named `Rupert Giles' deems it necessary. Man, these guys own your ass."

I just about died laughing. And Xander's pithy comment on the dangers of badgers was just perfect.

Excellent story, all around. I haven't seen nearly as much "House" as I have "Buffy", but you pretty much nailed everyone's characterization spot on. Thanks for sharing!
From: Anna
Date: 02/19/2007
That was insane, but it was my kind of insanity. You got the scooby voices pitch-perfect and I LOVED House's internal monologue. Watching the show you just know he's thinking those kinds of things, but it was a treat to actually hear them! Great story.
From: Cease
Date: 02/17/2007
This made me laugh very, very hard, more than once. Absolutely hilarious. Thank you for sharing!
From: Gwynevere1
Date: 02/16/2007
Hi. Just saw this recced at crack_van.

As much as I like 'House,' I don't tend to like 'House' fan fic. I think it's because the only stories I see are trying to get House and Wilson (and sometimes Cuddy) in bed.

*This* story, however, is one of the few I've actually enjoyed. I think using the cross-over aspect made it work. The audience "solves" the mystery along with House and his crew, which makes it more interesting. If it weren't for copyright issues, this story could easily be an episode itself!
From: Jess
Date: 02/15/2007
This is great! Everyone's in character, everyone's picking on Andrew, who could ask for anything more? Actually, I really would have liked Faith to carry House back to his office, but that's nitpicking. ;) Thanks so much for writing this.
From: Lilian
Date: 02/15/2007
Oh. My. God. This was just the most amazing story ever!! I was rolling off the chair I was laughing so hard!

There were too many gold lines to quote them all here, but you captured the essences of both shwos perfectly! And House + Xander is a lethal combination, specially when Angel and his perfectly coiffed hair are concenerned. :-)
From: deviousli
Date: 02/10/2007
If I could marry a fic, I'd marry this one. Not only is it hilarious and true to both series, but it's engaging and definitely kept my attention throughout. Your grasp of their voices was great to experience. Totally pimping this one out. Loved it!!
From: Vonnie
Date: 01/25/2007
Best Crossover Ever!

And I must say, I love House's new hobby.
From: Silver
Date: 01/12/2007
This is just awesome, i absolutely loved this story ^^
From: kayla
Date: 11/09/2006
LMAO This is truely wonderful! *squee* you made giggle endlessly ;D yay for you! thanks!
From: Morgana
Date: 10/18/2006
Woaw! So good and funny. Pretty please tell me there is going to be a sequel… please please please!!!

;-)
From: Hare
Date: 10/17/2006
Ha! This fic is so funny I literally fell out of my chair laughing. My mom nearly had a heart attack when she heard the thump.

I know almost nothing about Buffy/Angel/whatever, but the fic was still understandable. In my opinion House and his gang are all so in character that this could have been written for the show itself if it weren't for those pesky copyright laws.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.