The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Debuts

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: c
Date: 06/01/2009
i think this might be my fav chapter, but that's just cause i love character's reactions to relationships
From: sydneylover150
Date: 10/12/2006
I love this! I'm glad you are writing this series again, this is really great. I can't wait to have some time to reread over everything. Great job!
From: amanda
Date: 10/10/2006
i absolutely adore this story! keep going, it's wonderful!!
From: mathwiz
Date: 10/09/2006
I was soooo excited to see this update! Yay! Another wonderful story, of course. Though we still need to see more of Leenie in the hospital, I think. Write more!
From: MD
Date: 10/08/2006
I loved the Ducklings and Cuddy's reactions to the news of House and Wilson having a baby - great job! Can't wait for more :)
From: Elli
Date: 10/08/2006
That was a brief but excellent debut. One question though, when Chase says he never thought "people like you should be aloud to breed" did you/he mean 'homosexuals' or did you/he just mean House. I hope its the latter because I never saw Chase as homophobic. No snarky comments were made in the season 2 ep with the homosexual man, while he made it known in season 1 ep what he thought of overweight children, for example. Other then that, I enjoyed the reactions of the rest of the staff, particularly Cameron's. Can't wait for future moments, would especially enjoy some Duckling-baby bonding.
From: DC
Date: 10/07/2006
Nice!

Can't wait for more!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.