The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Trivial Pursuits

Number of comments: 22

(post new comment)

From: Squee
Date: 05/03/2009
So cute!!! God forbid they ever get the gang together and play Apples to Apples...
From: Max
Date: 02/17/2009
This was really good and I love the cat suggestion/analogy at the end.
From: vanna
Date: 02/15/2008
I just love House and Wilson together. You did a lovely job with them getting together! Kuddos!!!!!!
From: Catrina
Date: 07/23/2007
"But you're still the girl." Well, of course he is...House isn't pretty enough. Tee hee. Loved the Scrabble squabble too.

From: sleepyvegetarian
Date: 08/28/2006
Incredably well written, very creative. :D
From: Jessie
Date: 06/10/2006
I don't even remember if I've commented in this fic before but I just have to comment again. I've read this one probably ten times by now and every time I find myself reading the sex with my mouth hanging open in anticipation. This has to be one of the hottest things I've read in a long time. Nicely, nicely done.
From: tt
Date: 05/23/2006
mmmmm
From: RoseWill
Date: 05/02/2006
I know I've read this before, because Wilson's means of beating House is just delightful. But I'd forgotten the first part of the story, which is just as excellent and I wanted to say that again.
From: Leah
Date: 11/23/2005
amazing. i love all your House fics. they're very incharacter, which is difficult to attain. You've got an incredible amount of talent!
From: viciouswishes
Date: 06/14/2005
Excellent House asking about the date or just the sex.

I will never be able to play Trival Pursuit again. At least, you know, without being extremely distracted.

"I'll tell Cuddy you've been harboring a secret passion for her for years but are too embarrassed to say anything on your own."

Bwhaha and such great banter.

Very hot and very nice ending.
From: Clayr
Date: 05/19/2005
That was the most perfect ending to a fic I've ever read.
From: mysteriousm17
Date: 05/17/2005
I love this! This is my favorite House story. I practically squealed with glee it was too cute. I also loved the reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I will never look at trivial pursuit the same way again.
From: Jack
Date: 05/12/2005
"He was close enough to feel the smile on House's face even if he couldn't see it, and then House was kissing him again, which meant he could really feel it, because this time the kiss was every bit as sharp as House's smile, as sharp as House himself."

This sentence seems to just epitomize what kissing Greg House would be like. I loved your story, I would adore for there to be more. (such as the ducklings reaction to the news...) Everything was cute and very ic. Please please, more?
From: E
Date: 04/21/2005
Hah I liked the obscure reference to Hitchhikers Guide. Really good story.

-- geeked-out.diaryland.com
From: Carol
Date: 03/31/2005
Delectably hot, delightfully funny, and deliciously in character. Wonderful!
From: MartianHousecat
Date: 03/26/2005
This is an excellent take on how House and Wilson might get together and why Wilson might not be so eager to do so. Your exploration of Wilson's insecurity about being the 'girl' in the relationship and House's utter disregard of that set of roles, but his obsession with another (winner/loser), is fascinating. This is a *clever* fic, using Trivial Pursuit to illuminate House and Wilson's character flaws and strengths, and somehow - admirably - manages to bring the porn in the midst of Science and Nature questions. Love the structure, the pacing, the dialog, the characterization. Love.
From: Tris
Date: 03/23/2005
yes, I am commenting just because I want to see the other comments.
From: Kass
Date: 03/22/2005
This is delightful. Excellent snark.

I think my favorite bit might be, "Wilson still wasn't entirely sure if it had been the metaphorical carrot or the literal stick, but he'd gotten the point in either case." Heh.
From: otter
Date: 03/16/2005
I've read this story at least three times now. I think I'll probably read it ten more. In the next week. :D I think this is my favorite House story I've seen to date, and it's really standing up under repeated reading; I always get a kick out of it. Of COURSE House would play board games in bed. Why didn't I think of that? ;)
From: Katy
Date: 03/16/2005
This was absolutely fabulous. Seriously. It was *brilliant*. (And you had House make a Hitchhiker's Guide reference, which means that you win at life. :D!)
From: Jaye
Date: 03/09/2005
^_______^ I can't tell you the warm and fuzzy feeling that I have going on right now. Wow. I can tell you spent a lot of time on this story, so it would be irresponsible (if not sacrilegious) not to give you a nice review.

Good points about this story: They were so in character. It was well written with great grammar and cute plot. It was a complete joy to read! Frankly, I'm insanely jealous at your talent. I'm a CSI girl myself, but every Tuesday I'm watching Fox at eight. I never thought I'd get into medical shows. (ER? Gah. Ick. Yuck. Moving on.)

Bad points: There are none. It's perfect. Hopefully, you'll continue to write House fiction. Because I thought about it, but I don't think I could tackle it. I'm not quick and witty like him. I'm slow and, well, sort of dim. But you have given me hope! Continue on, and if I haven't said this enough, great story!
From: LisandraYajuujo
Date: 03/09/2005
That. Was. Awesome. However much time was spent writing this was MORE than worth it. Definitely bookmarking this for future re-reading. ^_^

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.