The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Tipping Point

Number of comments: 22

(post new comment)

From: mireya
Date: 04/10/2008
I never knew that you were at livejournal. I've read all your fics and I love them *¬*... so happy you have an account at LJ.

Mireya.
From: Catrina
Date: 07/23/2007
'I think you'd put out for free.'. A great line in a really well-written fic. Loved how Wilson bought the vicodin over afterwards. If anyone can make House less House, even in private, it's gotta be Wilson :)
From: Azure
Date: 03/28/2006
This was a wonderful first time story for House and Wilson. Loved the lack of angst, while still taking the characters seriously. Beautifully characterised, too.
From: hollis
Date: 02/12/2006
OH! Kass, this is SO perfect. Oh man. I just watch Detox for the first time (rented the DVD of the box set for season one).

GAH. Seriously, I'm just grinning.
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/20/2005
Yeah! I like that, that it's such an ordinary thing, triggered just by chance by something small. So simple for them, natural. I like that the conversations happen, no one is confused.
From: Violet
Date: 06/19/2005
Lovely! Very plausible, well written. Kudos to the random story button for bringing me here. :)
From: Celli
Date: 06/04/2005
I love the matter-of-factness both House and Wilson have in this. Very cool.
From: istima
Date: 05/16/2005
Also, I wanted to add that it was really hot. Scorching hot. (grin)
From: istima
Date: 05/16/2005
I love House's head in this story. (happy sigh) Rubik's cube, terrorizing pretty girls, and playing games with himself! God, I love that fascinating, brilliant snarky man. And you showed how Wilson can be a perfect match for him! It's so wonderful.
From: Dale Edmonds
Date: 05/05/2005
I'm catching up on belated feedback from recs in http://www.livejournal.com/~viggorlijah2 - I still think of this story every now and then after watching an episode, because it's sort of how they would be in my head. Everything would just tilt and switch from one side to another, with all the unspoken understood, and the giddy in-love but still long-term already feel of it was so there in your story.
From: Zoe
Date: 04/18/2005
This was really good. I really like how you portrayed HOuse, and the fact that Wilson knows him so well.
From: saturn
Date: 04/17/2005
So pleased to see you writing in the House fandom! This story was fantastic. It was beautifully subtle and rang very true.
From: Kate
Date: 03/17/2005
Sigh. I adored this story.
From: Katy
Date: 03/16/2005
This was absolutely brilliant!
From: Lucy
Date: 03/09/2005
Dude, how did I not know you had written this?

Lovely work!
From: Cin
Date: 03/09/2005
I really enjoyed reading this story - you have House and Wilson's voices down pat. I loved how you described the latest patient as a Rubik's cube, and the line about putting out for a cheeseburger cracked me up. Very well done!
From: Speranza
Date: 03/08/2005
Yay, this was wonderful. I have to admit, you're really selling me on this pairing, and this was a great first time story--totally convincing, totally in character. I enjoyed it SO much!
From: Starfish
Date: 03/06/2005
Eeeee!!

This made me smile a lot. I'm so thrilled you've been sucked in with the rest of us ...

:)
From: lynnmonster
Date: 03/06/2005
LOVELY!
From: aces
Date: 03/05/2005
"And then House limped to bed, wondering how exactly it was that a man as pretty as James Wilson could be looking at him with such hunger."

Because you're a hot, sexy, snarky beast, that's how!

Ahem. Lovely story, what what. :-D
From: dementedsiren
Date: 03/05/2005
This fic manages to be both hot and sweet and very telling about the characters. The balance between House and Wilson, the breaking of it, and the eventual resolution just .worked. in all the right ways.
From: rache
Date: 03/05/2005
Oh, this was so good. Slow and tender and snarky, without any pretentions or operatic drama. V. human. Thanks!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.