The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Some By Virtue Fall

Number of comments: 13

(post new comment)

From: Jen
Date: 11/01/2008
can you have house tickle wilson?
From: JAJA
Date: 09/13/2008
JAJA, UPYACHKA! UG NE PROIDET, BLYA!
From: a reader
Date: 06/04/2007
my goodness, excellent characterization and deliciously hot.

The fact they're trying to keep the banter going during sex is just about the hottest thing imaginable, and so THEM.
From: Ignaz Wisdom
Date: 04/14/2007
makesmewannadie recced this in her journal and oh, I love it SO MUCH. Finding really good H/W smut that doesn't do the "Greg" and "James" thing is so hard that I've basically given up on it, but this -- this was just smoking hot and perfect. THANK YOU.
From: lookfar
Date: 12/05/2006
Hot! And in character, too.
From: Karona
Date: 08/06/2006
Fabulously written!
From: amanda
Date: 02/25/2006
Wow.
From: Carol
Date: 12/12/2005
That James Wilson - - what a genius. Thanks so much for the story.
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/19/2005
Very interesting. I didn't read anything put the pairing before I clicked, so I found it a little confronting. But as piece it worked very nicely for the two of them. *smile*
From: Lizard
Date: 11/07/2005
Oh, marvellous! I love fics that show House and Wilson dealing with House's bad leg during sex. Eee. :D This was sweet and in character, great work!
From: Rennie
Date: 07/22/2005
Loved the dialogue...it matched the characters beautifully. The banter between them was great, just want I would expect from these two during sex. Perfect mix of hot sex and true-to-character dialogue, in addition to dealing with House's leg issues very realistically. I enjoyed it very much.
From: Anne Higgins
Date: 06/22/2005
I loved this!

It was sizzling hot, yet at the same time quietly full of love. YOu also dealt with the leg in a realistic manner.

Thanks for the great read!
From: Carol
Date: 03/31/2005
You do an exceptionally good job of describing sex with disability issues -- and still make it both fascinating and hot. Write more!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.