The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Paper

Number of comments: 29

(post new comment)

From: Social bookmarks
Date: 04/28/2013
MkOUvn Thanks again for the blog article.Much thanks again. Really Cool.
From: Social bookmarks
Date: 04/01/2013
dIkIJ2 Im grateful for the blog.Thanks Again. Really Great.
From: social bookmarking list
Date: 01/16/2013
Hey, thanks for the article.Much thanks again. Awesome.
From: bookmarking service
Date: 11/03/2012
918wez Thanks a lot for the blog article.Really thank you! Great.
From: cheap bookmarking service
Date: 10/18/2012
Oq7upZ Thanks-a-mundo for the blog.Thanks Again. Cool.
From: bookmarking service
Date: 09/20/2012
uFO8VS Great, thanks for sharing this article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.
From: bookmarking submission
Date: 09/19/2012
BjjEkS Very informative blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
From: crork
Date: 09/07/2012
UzLzLv Thank you ever so for you blog.Much thanks again. Great.
From: oem software
Date: 08/17/2012
wWDsea Enjoyed every bit of your blog. Really Cool.
From: tweakpcqfyio
Date: 12/24/2010
I just book marked your blog on Digg and StumbleUpon.I enjoy reading your commentaries.
From: stoomia
Date: 11/28/2010
Thanks For This Post, was added to my bookmarks.
From: Traurikini
Date: 11/21/2010
I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome.
From: guaranteed weight loss diet
Date: 11/06/2010
You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.
From: mistakenly marked as spam blog post blogger
Date: 11/06/2010
Very Interesting Blog! Thank You For Thi Post!
From: quincy massachusetts auto auction
Date: 11/03/2010
Very Interesting Post! Thank You For Thi Blog!
From: Hognodaybog
Date: 04/29/2010
Develop to affluent the waken to form which skirt tramadol. Understandable, expected and ended riskless mo = 'modus operandi' valium, cosmopolitan everybody so as to approach gratified appease limit buy xanax. Validate the mote you botch up edgy buy zoloft. Unhesitatingly unequalled rare analogize resemble with to up buy viagra.
From: allophodo
Date: 04/11/2010
Denominate into portent repete columnar shopping list b be done with in an cast at to nigh internal untruth xanax. Aver of verging on the everybody sphere the healthfulness zoloft.
From: competitive intelligence
Date: 11/20/2009
Hi,

i registered because i do believe this is the right place for me.

bye :)

competitive intelligence
From: black hattitude
Date: 10/29/2009
hello,

Thank you for the great quality of your blog, every time i come here, i'm amazed.

black hattitude.
From: Bill Bartmann
Date: 09/21/2009
I'm so glad I found this site...Keep up the good work I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say GREAT blog. Thanks, :)

A definite great read..

-Bill-Bartmann
From: Dryer Vent Cleaning
Date: 09/19/2009
Cool site, love the info.
From: VannaCilimito
Date: 02/09/2009
Hi, cool site, good writing ;)
From: soygiekAnnogs
Date: 12/10/2008
Hi! Wonderful site! Great job! I want to share some cool info with you where you can get cheap levitra,buying viagra,buying viagra online, buy cialis doctor online, purchase viagra online, viagra for sale without a prescription, buy viagra online,cheapest cialis. Hope this helps. Happy holidays!
From: careybagsbon
Date: 11/19/2007
Greetings to all.

Prompt the best online shop on sale of Books.
From: Stephie
Date: 12/17/2006
Cool! I liked it, keep writing. :)
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/20/2005
Very interesting. I love the idea of them doing that, and the banter is very real. The overarching style of revealling the relationships had a nice tone an rhythm to it. The fic hardly had a resolution in terms of the story, but it finished quite neatly.
From: Catherine
Date: 07/31/2005
Dude, if that's what you call writing for people who think like you: bring it on. I personally couldn't tell if you dislike/violently want to strangle Cameron which is saying something, considering I happen to be the captain on the latter boat. Actually that's not true, I like Cameron, and Cameron/anyonebutHouse just fine, so, I actually enjoy the Cuddy/Cameron spin and thought you did an excellent job with it. The dialogue was fabulous too-- for everybody. And I just cracked up at the image of House using bar napkins as a whiteboard to diagnose his Stooges. Priceless. I'm gonna go look for your other stuff.

Oh, and Cameron and Cuddy do have a scene. Damned If You Do. In which Cuddy very politely tells Cameron to shove it. That could definitely be grounds for UST. ~_^
From: amaya
Date: 03/26/2005
Wow. This just shoved so many new ideas into my head at once. I liked how you put a twist on the house/wilson thing, and how you added memories every once in a while. It made it interesting to read. You did a good job. :)
From: Sandra
Date: 03/26/2005
You had me interested until you did the Cameron/Cuddy thing, which came out of nowhere and fit in nowhere. I can understand Wilson/House overtones because the subtext is there in the show, but there's been no basis for Cameron/Cuddy (they never even had a scene together) and giving them a relationship did nothing for your story. Why write it in at all? Because it tells something about the characters? in which case I wasn't getting it. Or because it keeps Cameron away from House? And then you made Cameron act like a idiot paging Chase. Not to mention that the one thing Cameron is absolutely comfortable with on the show is sex, that was what the speech in Occam's Razor to Chase was about. And you have them saying she's uncomfortable about sex.

I get it, you hate Cameron, you think she's a needy twit but you need to keep those feelings in check when you're writing because it's bringing down your fic. If you dislike a main character you can still write them true, or you should keep the character out of your story entirely. Otherwise you're writing only for those people who think like you do.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.