The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Last Rites

Number of comments: 13

(post new comment)

From: bmole
Date: 06/25/2010
lovely.............................................It is interesting to speculate on the potential outcomes with in the House verse if Chase had allowed any one to know his father had died.It seems doubtful that he attended the funeral.This story would be a brilliant AU. Thank you for writing it

From: nikki r
Date: 06/17/2007
very nice touch sneaking in a jesse spencer reference... with neighbours.... he was billy, right?
From: sundialgirl
Date: 11/06/2006
Thank you very much for a beautiful story. :) It was excellent.
From: Kylandra
Date: 01/23/2006
Lovely. I'm not generally a fan of Cameron, but you really managed to make me attached to her in this fic. Love the way you wrote her and Chase interacting. Just very sweet and warm and interesting.

Also, hah, pseudo-Yenta House.
From: Elisa
Date: 06/03/2005
This is the best House story I've ever read!

You write beautifully and the characterization is perfect.

I've always wanted the show to explore Chase's character more and I'll be happy if they manage to write a story-arc half as good as thid story.

Can't wait to read more from you!
From: Mara
Date: 05/25/2005
This story was recommended to me and I'm glad it was, as it's just beautiful. Chase and Cameron were both spot-on, and I can see House doing this as an oblique apology. Good stuff!
From: Kass
Date: 04/14/2005
Oh, holy wow -- this is completely fantastic. I'm blown-away. I'm gobsmacked. This is excellent.

You've got all of the voices down; the conversations and confrontations are believable; and the ending just about broke me.

Wow. Thank you.
From: Jessica
Date: 04/08/2005
That was not only excellently technically written, it was a great story. Awesome job, I really, thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Great characterization and you did a good job of realistically filling in the gaps. Chase's holding in his rage and Cameron's insecurity and doubt and pain regarding religon were absolutely spot on. :)
From: Miki
Date: 03/22/2005
You hit everyone right on. Congrats! Will look for your stories again.
From: X
Date: 03/17/2005
Oh my gosh did I love this story. I read it last night and actually found myself thinking about it today in lab. I am such a lurker I rarely comment but I had to respond to this.

The charicterization was dead on with enough description that it just played like an episode in your head. That takes real skill and clearly you have it.

The part where Chase genuflected actually reminded me how much I love the ritual of the mass, you don't often find religion portrayed this well. It comes off hokey or preachy a lot. Plus you captured the otherside--What's with all the standing, sitting, kneeling moves.

This was great and I hope to see more from you, Keep up the good work
From: logovo
Date: 03/16/2005
This is an exceptionally good, well written, well plotted story.

Also I might add some serious squeeing once I can come down from just loving the hell out of it.
From: aweome
Date: 03/14/2005
... good story. i like the part where he gets cuts.
From: Devo
Date: 03/13/2005
Gorgeous, gorgeous story. Just the right amount of House snark, and all the voices are just right. Deft and satisfying.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.