The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on I Never

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: Angel
Date: 10/12/2008
that was so hot :D i wish you'd continued it haha
From: Nemo
Date: 06/07/2007
hi, love the story, and I've read it several times without catching it, but you know the double snake is commerce right? Single snake is medicine.

I love the story though, very sexy.
From: Jess
Date: 02/12/2007
A wee bit of this doesn't make sense. They don't have frats or anything similar in Australia, nor does anyone use the word jock. It's very OOC.
From: illyria
Date: 01/08/2007
haha! "let's ditch this popsicle stand" haha! Why that?? otherwise BRILLIANT!!! loved it!!!
From: Liz
Date: 05/01/2006
That was the best thing ever! Being a part of the Greek system myself, two things occured to me while reading this.

First was: "SAE!!" Love them, great bunch of guys.

Second was: "I need to find myself an SAE, a bottle of tequila, and a shaker of salt right now!"
From: dsadsadasdasda
Date: 04/23/2006
omg that was.. LOVELY SO COOL :D congrats that was PERFECT!!
From: Margie
Date: 01/22/2006
Love it! Thanks.
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/20/2005
That worked. Really well. Sudden, natch, by I figured for shippy. I like them both in this. I do have to say that Chase must have spent some of his school time, and possibly undergraduate med in Australia, so some of the terms aren't right. But that's certainly minor to the stories he's got, which are great.
From: Ritaann
Date: 10/08/2005
Nice- very very nice why did you not continue ? How about part 2 pretty please? ... btw whats with the salt?<-- not that it didn't have purpouse in increasing the sexual tension, I mean in its relation to the alcohol. Also: we don't call em popsicles here in Oz... just ice blocks (yes we know their flavored, we're just strange) but he could have lived in the US to let some of the lingo stick to him so no biggie really. Good work ;)

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.