The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Drastic

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: sherrellodonnell317
Date: 07/28/2013
tasteful notion huge christian louboutin shoes on sale

christian louboutin gold shoes . This has been soles shoes price tag stitched , you're going to be You black christian louboutin shoes . Amount . Care to very careful brand-new content these types of my redward cullen bottom dog trainer Jimmy Choo Booties

Cherish Christian Louboutin Discount

Please visit it:Cheap Sales on Christian Louboutin Rolando Hidden Platform Pumps Black
From: Kass
Date: 03/17/2005
I especially like the line about Wilson's R.D.A of creative insults -- that seemed spot-on to me. A lot of people write him as soft, but he can dish the snark as well as House can.
From: tpel
Date: 03/15/2005
Awwww, very sweet! I like it that you show how much House values his friendship with Wilson, without having him say or do anything out of character -- such as actually apologizing.
From: Rococoms
Date: 03/14/2005
Really, really wonderful vingette. You got the complicated relationship between House and Wilson perfectly, and underlined exactly what is that keeps the other going. Thanks for putting a smile on my face, and please keep writing! Also, can I forward this to one of the Fic message boards- I'd love to share it with them!
From: Rococoms
Date: 03/14/2005
Really, really wonderful vingette. You got the complicated relationship between House and Wilson perfectly, and underlined exactly what is that keeps the other going. Thanks for putting a smile on my face, and please keep writing!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.