The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on A Differential Diagnosis for Green Silk

Number of comments: 21

(post new comment)

From: Alice
Date: 06/08/2010
This is wonderful. I wish something like this had happened--it seemed like it was going to.

Very in character, very believable, and very well-written. I adored it. Thank you.
From: Victoria
Date: 04/29/2010
This story was so hot that while I was reading it the college fire alarm went off. Well-written, in character, hot, sexy, simply amazing. I will never be able to look at green ties the same way again.
From: Anais_Rhys
Date: 06/17/2008
As beautiful and hot and spot-on as this story is, I think my favorite part is House waiting until the door closes to grab the Vicodin. It's a tiny thing, but in most of the stories I've read it's an immediate reaction after the sex that hurts Wilson, and I like the fact here that it's a tiny little concession that House can make realizing it hurts WIlson. anyway. EXCELLENT!
From: Abbie
Date: 08/13/2007
Wow. Well done!
From: Meggie Stainforth
Date: 07/26/2007
I loved that. Sweet with a bit of bitter thrown in. I love their joking comments; they sounded very much in character. And the sex just sizzled...
From: Meggie Stainforth
Date: 07/26/2007
I loved that. Sweet with a bit of bitter thrown in. I love their joking comments; they sounded very much in character. And the sex just sizzled...
From: Psyche
Date: 08/23/2006
You.write.amazingly. I love your angst and your sense of realistic characterisation and flowing dialogue. First time stories are my favourite. Thank you!!
From: Azure
Date: 03/28/2006
This was a great piece. In particular, I loved your description of Wilson; why he is such a 'nice-guy' womaniser, and House's outlook on their friendship. And, yeah, the sex was hot.
From: Devi
Date: 11/24/2005
HOT.

First thing that comes to mind. And perfect, not a thing I would change except for the mispellings. You use such beautiful imagery and a sort of stream-of-consciousness that I was surprised to find was most welcome.

I wish I had more words, but this is just one of the best I've read. Bravo!
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/21/2005
Fabulous. The inner workings of House's mind. And the intricacies of his relationship with Wilson were very well worked out. *breathless smile*
From: Steph
Date: 09/22/2005
Another great fic! I love in denial!House and sexy, knowing!Wilson. I really could see House snarking at Wilson on autopilot, and not realizing until that he cared a little too much to be normal. Poor House, so transparent that Wilson sees right through him like glass.
From: Rennie
Date: 07/10/2005
I've always been a sucker for good dialogue that captures the characters and you've done that here. Perfect House and Wilson and hot to boot! More, please.
From: Laura
Date: 06/24/2005
This was hot ::fans self::.

I think you really caught House here too; his differing levels of snark and sarcasm depending on his mood. And the fact that Wilson sees straight through him :).

Very nice.

Laura.
From: Anne Higgins
Date: 06/15/2005
Very nice read.

I'm new to the fandom, but I've been happily reading away and really enjoyed this story.

I especially enjoyed the last exchange.

Well done!
From: ship_recs
Date: 05/31/2005
Lovely fic.
From: G
Date: 05/02/2005
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous story. Loved it.
From: Clannadlvr
Date: 05/01/2005
Gawd...I just...*guh*

I've been a huge fan of your writing ever since "The Two Rivers," so I'm absolutely ecstatic that you're writing in the House fandom.

This is a beautiful rendering of the House/Wilson relationship. You really get their characters, pushing past the easy to assume Wilson innocence and House indifference to the deeper issues and motivations.

"Sometimes he forgets that Wilson can see right through him. That, for all his doe-eyed sentimentality, his mind is sharper than a scalpel and every bit as precise. It's a dangerous thing to lose sight of."

Seriously, you understand these characters so intrinsically that it's fascinating to watch their interactions play out. Brava!
From: semielliptical
Date: 04/06/2005
Wow - a fabulous fic! A wonderful build up to their confrontration, and what a confrontation! So hot, and touching, too. I love their post-sex banter.
From: Carol
Date: 03/31/2005
Wow. Just wow. There are some terrific stories in this archive, but this one is definitely among the very best. Beautifully done. I look forward to reading more of your work.
From: Kate Andrews
Date: 03/26/2005
This remains my favorite House/Wilson fic :)
From: Riverflame
Date: 03/25/2005
... *damn*, that was hot. In the breathtaking, gutwrenching way. Spectacular fic; you've just got everything together! Definitely one of the better ones in the archive. *poke* Write more, you! ;)

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.