The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Surcease

Number of comments: 10

(post new comment)

From: Alex
Date: 10/16/2008
loved it!
From: Phoenix
Date: 09/17/2008
That was really amazing. You kept them both in character, while showing the reality of what their lives would be like more tangled together than they already are. Wilson is so wonderful! I wish I had one of my own. :)
From: Catrina
Date: 07/23/2007
Loved how Wilson's choice of clothing indicated his length of stay :) A really nice hurt/comfort piece.
From: Aslythe
Date: 08/06/2006
D'awww.

This is the reason I love House/Wilson. *hugs fic* Because Wilson is so there and House so knows he's so there and its so right.

I'm not making sense. That's ok. Because this fic does.

*squee* Wilson is such a flirt with his kissing and his touching and his general antics. Bravo!

-Sly
From: RoseWill
Date: 02/11/2006
I'm sure I read this, and reviewed it. But I've read it again, and it's just as good. The ending is nicely sweet, and nothing soppy. I lived House saying "I know it was your idea,"and the care between them.
From: Emella
Date: 12/14/2005
Nice, Good Job,
From: Emma
Date: 08/29/2005
I really loved this. Thanks for sharing it.
From: Rennie
Date: 07/28/2005
That was great. Perfect character voices blended with tender affection. I loved it. You're very talented!
From: Theresa
Date: 03/15/2005
Wow! That was wonderful! Kudos!
From: Ariss Tenoh
Date: 03/05/2005
I liked the fic. The build-up was slow and the tension was coiling and uncoiling throughout the story. It gave me a quiet, heavy, yet delicious feeling of tension.

The intimacy between the two was felt, even if it wasn't explicitly stated. I loved it^_^

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.