The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Shattering the Resolve

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: abby
Date: 08/13/2010
ooooooooooh. I really liked this. Keep writing!
From: huh
Date: 04/22/2006
Cameron hasn't been a doormat to House since the disastrous date, and even before then, she didn't always just stand there and take it. Whenever House makes sexist or nasty remarks in season 2, she either rolls her eyes (that's not tranquil, that's her saying he's beneath her and that she's not even going to dignify his childishness with a response), or she snaps back at him. The characterization of Cameron in this story makes no sense.
From: df
Date: 04/03/2006
I loved it ;) very well written, congratulations *
From: Sia
Date: 11/09/2005
Awesome attempt at writing an insight into House. I hope you write more soon =D
From: Tawnie
Date: 09/27/2005
Very nicely done! I love it!
From: redrush
Date: 01/16/2005
Wow, I really loved this fic. I'm a huge House/Cameron fan and this was really well written in keeping with the show. If only we could read House's internal monologues on the TV show as well.

"Every day it's harder and harder to be mean to her, because every day I want less and less for her to be angry with me." That is my favorite line!

Thanks for writing House/Cameron. It's my favorite pairing and it's not seen very much around here. I hope you write more.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.