The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Pathogenesis and Intervention

Number of comments: 35

(post new comment)

From: Emily
Date: 11/15/2010
This is one of my favorite fics of all time, and I'm watching the current episode of "House" (11/15) and THERE IS A SMALLPOX SCARE! I am desperately trying to fit this fic into the canon. I love it. Thank you.
From: Jamie
Date: 06/30/2007
Well done!
From: anon
Date: 03/20/2007
yes it is hot, yes it is. great story!
From: animejo
Date: 01/18/2007
Just wanted to let you know I liked this story so much that when I returned to reread it after a year, found out I'd forgotten the title and author, went through 250 House/Wilson stories until I found it again. It reads just like an episode of the actual series.
From: Chase
Date: 12/22/2006
Finally, finally, I've found good House fic! I can't even tell you how excited I am by this. Voices dead-on, interesting case, and a realistic and affecting relationship between House and Wilson.

You've seriously made my day. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
From: LucyV
Date: 12/10/2006
Every time I read this fic, it amazes me how authentically it reads just like an episode. I get completely caught up in it, I can picture everything perfectly in my mind. And then there's the added bonus of hot sex!
From: Shezan
Date: 11/06/2006
Wonderful! I'm just getting into "House" and your story was recommended by Geoviki, and it's the best way I could imagine House/Wilson, which when you come straight from the show takes a little leap of imagination. And the voices are pitch-perfect.
From: Caitlyn
Date: 08/19/2006
That was exceptionally good. It's the only fic I've read that really ran like an episode -- and indeed to that point, possibly the only fic I've read that truly captured the tone of the thing the fandom was for. I'm incoherent, it's late, I'm sure you understand what I mean. So yes, excellent job, interesting, exciting, and was quite like a real live episode. Only with more gay sex.
From: max
Date: 07/24/2006
"It's really hot, two guys together,"

best line ever
From: Azure
Date: 03/28/2006
Another great story. I loved that this one was so intelligently written and researched, it could have BEEN an episode of the show. The unusual medical problem, Cuddy's skepticism, research from the minions . . . And House's emotional pain for the lost patients was very appropriate and well-written, too.
From: E
Date: 02/20/2006
Possibly my favorite House story. You caputured the characters very well, especially House's sarcasm and Cameron's...Cameron-ness. Plus you somehow managed to make a story that both has a plot and is really hot.

I loved the mention of how girls fing m/m stuff hot. I kept giggling.
From: __dtrain
Date: 01/07/2006
oh, that was perfect. really well written too, and very very very much like the show. I'm quite impressed.
From: Carol
Date: 12/12/2005
Love it when the guys get together and they certainly did. You certainly must have done a lot of research about small pox. In an age when we virtually forget about this dreadful disease, it was interesting to see its effects. Thanks for sharing.
From: Devi
Date: 11/27/2005
"Cameron's. Did you know women get off on two guys together? She made a point of telling me."

Oh my God, I love you.

Way to put in the slash fangirls without having it be chiche and Mary Sueish. I love fangirly!Cameron! She's so awesome! XD I mean, if House can fantastize about Cameron and another woman, our Dr. Cam certainly has the right to think about House and Wilson. Smart girl. And Cuddy too! I bet they fawn over the boys.

Fantastic work, once again. Great story, one that can edge into a script. You're very intelligent, and it shows through. You have a great understanding of how story structure works. I love the entire smallpox thing, and the dialogue between Cuddy and House. Very in-character, very real.

I also love horny!necking!Wilson! Eee! Grrrah, if I ever caught them doing stuff in a closet... hoo-boy.
From: Rose
Date: 11/19/2005
Oh I was laughing at the end. And it wasn't entirely different from the amusement at House's feelings at the beginning. Small Pox! Wow! The development of House and Wilson's relationship worked very well, and the interweaving with the rest of the story.
From: Laura
Date: 06/27/2005
Well firstly I must agree with Cameron and Cuddy; it *is* hot ;).

Secondly, this was a great story. The epidemic was well written and quite tense at times. I loved all the little House/Wilson moments, but especially James' cunning plan to get Greg back to his normal self ::drool::. Their banter was great, as were the Ducklings- particularly Cameron's hit *g*. I liked the last scene, when Cuddy gives them both the week off too :).

Laura.
From: K
Date: 06/12/2005
Wow. You totally nailed them. All of them. I especially liked the way you portrayed the H/W relationship as casual, yet totally devoted to each other. It's just so like them to not be outspokenly fluffy and yet make everybody (eh, make that 'every woman') go awwww.... Excellent. Please give us more.
From: Jack
Date: 05/11/2005
Not so cool with the people dying, but OH SO GOOD with the Wilson/Houseness. Cute and comforting and lovely to read. You have a good handle on House's character as well.
From: ayatsujik
Date: 05/05/2005
Oh. You. And your story. Absolutely amazing. Thank you, this was even better than actual House eps; I could *see* everything, hear all the lines in my head. So much love.
From: Meri
Date: 03/13/2005
Excellent story. Wonderful characterizations all the way around. I could *hear* their voice. Lovely writing. Beautifully done. Thanks for posting it.
From: logovo
Date: 03/10/2005
Just grinning here. This was such a good story, excellent way of pulling back when it could have gone one in one direction or another.

It was interesting and sexy and damn funny.

Thanks!
From: philtre
Date: 03/09/2005
That was an excellent read. I could hear all the voices so very clearly and they stayed so true to what I've seen on screen.

Lovely. Thank you very much.

phil
From: Ariss Tenoh
Date: 03/05/2005
Once again I'm trying to fit my glee into words^_^ I think the best compliment I can give you is that this story read exactly like an episode of the series, except with the H/W relationship we all know is there in the fade-out scenes^_~
From: Kass
Date: 03/02/2005
::laughing hysterically::

It's the ending that broke me. I can't stop snickering now. Ahh, Cuddy.

:-)

Also, you know, good plot -- I can't factcheck your science, but you had me convinced.

And sex on the office floor...

::dreamy sigh::
From: Sora
Date: 02/16/2005
Ahahaha~~ very clever ending there. Nice job at keeping everyone in character, and that one scene was reeeally hot. ^__~
From: Sy
Date: 02/08/2005
Awesome! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. Please, may I have some more? *brandishes sign* Will grovel for more. *grovelsgrovelsgrovelsgrovels*
From: Allison
Date: 02/02/2005
I can not tell you how much I loved this story. It was funny and just a little heartbreaking. House was completely in character, still the asshole we all love. I really hope you keep writing because you're amazing!
From: semielliptical
Date: 01/20/2005
Great characterizations, great plot - just a great story! So much fun.
From: brodeurbunny30
Date: 01/20/2005
this was incredible! it's like reading an episode of house, with all the slash that we've been waiting for for ages already in it!

i love the interaction between house and wilson, totally hot (and the maxim magazine as a plot point made me laugh my ass off in a good way!) brilliant.

and having the girls know about their tryst, that was awesome. great lines. and i laughed so hard when house told wilson that "women get off on two guys" lol!!!! yes!!! lol

great job, i loved it much!!!!
From: Otter
Date: 01/19/2005
Fucking brilliant. Seriously. The voices and the attitudes and just everything are really spot-on. House-style snark is certainly an art form, and I would have to call you a master. Carry on, please.
From: Mel
Date: 01/18/2005
i love you. will you bear my children?

XDD! excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT! the characterization, the plot, the House/Wilson goodness--- BLOODY BRILLIANT! mmmm and everyone loves a sexy, forward Wilson. i could just compliment this fic all day, but i don't want your ears to bleed. ^_^ most excellent job. best House-fic ever.
From: RivkaT
Date: 01/18/2005
Nice punchlines! Especially the condom wrappers. Also, mulcted is a great word, one I didn't think many nonlawyers knew.
From: Madeleine
Date: 01/18/2005
You really brought their humanity through here. But you kept the wit and banter too.

Favorite part was Cuddy and Cameron teasing House. He deserves it. ^_^
From: mina
Date: 01/18/2005
This is me dying of joy. FABULOUS fiction. I keep having to remind myself that I'm not a slash fan. It's getting more and more difficult.
From: Dru
Date: 01/18/2005
Holy god, you rock my world.

House isn't on tonight because of the new American Idol premiere, but this is just as good. Even better, because I don't think we'll be getting gay sex in Dr. House's office anytime soon.

Again, yaay you.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.