The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Happy Diversions

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: deviousli
Date: 02/09/2007
Though it became slightly muffled at the end, I really did enjoy this fic. Chase baking his own banana bread, House quality-controlling the cupcakes, and the gratuitous alliteration of "the cure for the common Christmas carol continues to elude me." Love me some holiday spirit.
From: alisso
Date: 07/22/2006
"If everybody lies and everybody screws up, you might as well make your own banana bread, that's all I'm saying."

Best. Chase-line. Ever. Hilarious! :D
From: RoseWill
Date: 05/01/2006
I can't remember whether I read this on housefic or not. But it's bright and funny. Especially the beheaded Santa and Chase's declaration of baking.
From: CanSpy
Date: 04/13/2006
I like my stories the way I like my coffee: sweet and in-character...with a spoon in them. Well, the first 2 parts fit. Kudos!
From: Kaitie
Date: 01/17/2006
You captured the voices of the characters and the mood of a humorous House moment perfectly! Well done, I look foward to reading more of your work.
From: Tamar
Date: 12/27/2005
your story is quite amusing. thanks for the laugh.
From: Carol
Date: 11/30/2005
Heh. I enjoyed this. You do great banter.
From: Brynaea
Date: 01/08/2005
This was a great fic...I can just see House killing a singing santa! I also loved how Chase baked! lol! I loved it!

Bryn

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.