The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Gossip

Number of comments: 18

(post new comment)

From: Alessa
Date: 03/07/2013
This is the sweetest thing. New in this fandom I loved every sentence of your story. Thanks
From: Cindy
Date: 07/21/2010
Hey!I don't mean to offend and imply that I'm only commenting because of this, I really did enjoyed this story, however, as an Australian I feel I have a duty to point out that Canberra is an inland city and you can't surf there.
From: Sophie
Date: 10/03/2007
Just so you know, Canberra is inland. Chase would have spent Christmas on Bondi Beach, Sydney if he was surfing. Otherwise good capture of House when he's setting up the prank with Wilson.
From: Catrina
Date: 07/22/2007
I have read a *heap* of House/Wilson fics recently, and this ranks in my top five. It's so realistic when I set my computer up to read it out loud, closed my eyes and got comfy, it was as if an ep was on TV. If only ~dreamy look~

Realistic scene where House can't bear the thought of coming to bed cos it'll hurt. Sad but well-written.

Loved the un-House-ish comment at the end about this not being an affair. Aww...

From: the Devil
Date: 12/24/2006
awww. so sweet. i loved it.
From: Asynca
Date: 08/01/2006
I assume the reference to Chase surfing in canberra was him seeing how big a fib he could weave and get away with it (ala All In) - because, living here, the only thing you could surf in Canberra at the moment is the price of fuel.
From: Angelique
Date: 05/18/2006
cute and funny. i like tho i must say that this line was my particular favorite

was Chase who broke the silence after that, making them envy Christmas days spent surfing in Canberra.

just to ket u know, Canberra is VERY much Inland :) still it gave me a much needed laugh so for that i thank you :)

Well done

*~*Angel*~*
From: RoseWill
Date: 05/02/2006
Funny and sweet. House's love of playing with people is well done.
From: Catch
Date: 04/27/2006
I liked this story - there were a few lines that made me laugh out loud. Another thing that made me laugh was Chase telling the others about surfing in Canberra. I live in Canberra - we're two hours drive from the nearest beach, and six years into what they think is going to be a seventeen year drought. Not much surfing going on here :)
From: anon
Date: 04/06/2006
Your fics seem to vary so widely in quality and flavor--why is that? This one made me laugh, both in the right places and the wrong ones. By the end it has truly descended into romance-novel territory. OH SNAP. I like the premise--House and Wilson dealing with the rumors; House *encouraging* them just because it suits his twisted fancy that particular week--but then you throw in the overblown tenderness ('ought to have that looked at') and purple Dickens-y prose and it just goes nowhere good.

I did love that you threw in Bleak House though; aside from House M.D. it is my other current obsession.
From: Tboy
Date: 12/21/2005
Lovely story, with lots to entrance and amuse and move.

One thing that had me exploding in laughter though, which I'm sure was unintentional. Canberra is inland. No surfing there *g*.

It gave me a good giggle, though ;-).
From: Aeirin
Date: 05/26/2005
I admire the style of your writing. It's interesting. It's not abstract but the details you incorporate in your pieces are beautiful in its own way. The overall picture -the details, the subtle gestures, the word choice- leaves me with a giddy feeling.

You are really a talented writer. ^__^
From: liz
Date: 05/11/2005
even though everyone is obsessed with wilson/house, i just couldn't see it. but your stories make it seem so natural and smart. it doesn't feel like they're being shoved together just because people want them. i loved this.
From: Theresa
Date: 03/15/2005
That was very funny and very sweet. Kudos.
From: Sora
Date: 02/12/2005
Very nice story - made me feel warm and cozy at the end, sappy as it sounds. Keep up the great work!
From: lady_yaoi
Date: 02/11/2005
Beautiful! Both House and Wilson were so wonderfully in-character I'd swear this was an actual episode (if only!).

Only a few minor spelling/word errors, but hardly noticed them given the overall quality of this story.

Look forward to reading other works done by you.
From: brodeurbunny30
Date: 02/07/2005
positively brilliant.

this is one of the best written house/wilson fics i've read, truly amazing.

*goes to re-read*
From: fearless_jones
Date: 02/05/2005
Lovely! Sweet and full of just the right touches.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.