The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Goldfish

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: Ymmo
Date: 03/06/2008
OKAY, you're EVIL!!! You made me laugh so hard that I got quite a few weird looks! :) Great job, I love the story!
From: Catrina
Date: 07/22/2007
Hmm...I found the dartboard line funny - I can't imagine who might be a target if House felt like it, but the goldfish died. The other comments seem to be amused. Did I miss something? The goldfish didn't really die? If it did, I think maybe some 'missing scene' thingy is needed for this fic where they mourn its passing in some House-ish way? Otherwise, the fish's demise took the shine right off my enjoyment of this fic.
From: RoseWill
Date: 05/02/2006
Hee! Goldfish and crackers make me think of West Wing. And feeding the fish Vicodin! Very good stuff.
From: Rese
Date: 06/03/2005
OMG! that was the funniest thing i have ever read!! excellent. truly great. lol. i'm still laughing
From: Paging_Dr_House
Date: 05/23/2005
This was cute, it made me smile...
From: Katrina
Date: 01/11/2005
I just had to tell you that this was the funniest House fic I've read! It's so amazingly great, and then just when it can't get any better, they sing the goldfish jingle at the end :)

congrats on a great job!
From: jeppa
Date: 01/07/2005
hey again.

fanart for this can be found at the House MD community on lj:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/house_md/22329.html#cutid1
From: jeppa
Date: 01/06/2005
ahahaha. that second-to-last line is golden. i really like the characterization of House, very well done. mind if i illustrate this?

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.