The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Game, Set

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: Ritaann
Date: 10/06/2005
Oh wow some very interesting insight. However for some reason in my mind I always thought House came to PPPTH before the infarction but that could just be all in my head. Nicely done I must say ;)
From: Elisa
Date: 06/03/2005
Lovely story. Perfect characterization and the banter between House and Cuddy was great.

Can't wait to read more from you!
From: tpel
Date: 02/07/2005
This is brilliant! I love the way you wrote the banter between House and Cuddy -- the tone is just right. It was nice to get a peek at House's pre-infarction personality (already insane!) through Cuddy's eyes.
From: Nix
Date: 02/05/2005
This was a great story. I think it's the first time that I've read Cuddy being hospital administrator _before_ House arrives. Maybe there's something about him that just makes it feel like he's always been there. *grins*

In any case, your House voice was _perfect_ and your Cuddy voice was probably the best one I've read yet. I could see this happening like it was on the show.

The fact that I recently picked up a cold in an airplane (for a variety of reasons, I _know_ I got it in the plane) makes that line about the world's largest petri dishes my favorite by far. *grins*

I'm glad you're continuing to write in this fandom!

~~Nix
From: moonlash
Date: 02/04/2005
Mwahahaha! Perfectly believable. Love the airplanes.

Have I mentioned how happy I am that you're writing in this fandom?
From: Alison
Date: 02/04/2005
I LOVE IT! *huggles it* I had to go back and re-read a few times before I commented, just because I liked it so much. You've got their "voices" down, and I could so see House stealing the shrimp. And the paper airplanes through the mail.

Excellent work!
From: Saskia
Date: 02/04/2005
Oh my god, this is seriously one of the cutest House fics I've ever read. You are amazing.
From: finickyfeline2
Date: 02/03/2005
Nice work. Dialogue was true to the characters. I like how you blended some serious bits with the banter. Great portrayal of Cuddy.
From: finickyfeline2
Date: 02/03/2005
Nice work. Dialogue was true to the characters. I like how you blended some serious bits with the banter. Great portrayal of Cuddy.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.